Honored Contributor

Some people are just "lost" when it comes to this discussion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@scrubbie wrote:

I was looking at her just now and she reminds me of the hag in a childrens fairy tale.  She and the ambassador for the MacKenzie-Childs line on the other channel have a similar look and vibe.  Too far out there for my taste.  If ya'll enjoy it, go for it.

Luckily for Lori she has done very well for being such a hag and needn't worry about your opinion.    

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3  I think most know exactly what they are doing and that it's mean.  They just skirt the issue, deflect, or plead ignorance.   Not all, but most.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3  I think most know exactly what they are doing and that it's mean.  They just skirt the issue, deflect, or plead ignorance.   Not all, but most.

@Pearlee, no doubt. I quoted the word in reference to an earlier post.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Pearlee  I posted I was lost on this topic. References to bigotry seemed like they had no purpose here except to incite. I deleted my comment because I am no longer "lost" and realize now the real reason why it was re-introduced into the topic. 

@Pearlee ...you have been defending this vendor for years and condemning posters who disagree with you. Your right but what's that saying about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Pearlee  I posted I was lost on this topic. References to bigotry seemed like they had no purpose here except to incite. I deleted my comment because I am no longer "lost" and realize now the real reason why it was re-introduced into the topic. 

@Pearlee ...you have been defending this vendor for years and condemning posters who disagree with you. Your right but what's that saying about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

@Trinity11   It's saying I am consistent. 

This is the end of my discussion with you on this thread.  It is now beating a dead horse.

Esteemed Contributor

@roxxy1 

How did we survive before "layering?"

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 

This site is for people's opinions!!!!!! Otherwise, it would be very BORING!!!! I also wonder how some of these vendors can be on several times a month - for many years - and people are still buying.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@tropics21 

This site is for people's opinions!!!!!! Otherwise, it would be very BORING!!!! I also wonder how some of these vendors can be on several times a month - for many years - and people are still buying.

@kivah   Nobody here says not to give opinions, positive or negative.  For goodness sakes....

Esteemed Contributor

I have never got into the LOGO or Susan Graver clothes, but beginning to think they both live at the studio.  I wish they would bring in some new brands, something young & fun.