Honored Contributor

Uh oh! Like IT and other brands, if it sells, it’s on often and stays on for hours each day/week whether many of us like it or not. 

Honored Contributor

If you look at some Forums like Among Friends, new threads are scarce. Beauty Forum has the same questions asked, but worded differently. Either folks have stopped reading these, not coming here because it’s become stale or just left due to the repetition and/or bashing. 

There are many days I check in and there’s just nothing new to comment on.

Honored Contributor

The thing that makes me laugh out loud about these types of posts is that the OP and everyone else who chimes in say that they WATCH...LOL   Show after show; they WATCH.  Think of how many hours the watch of a line they claime they don't like...LOL  Why????   Of course there fashion lines and all manner f merchandise that I don't like but I don't WATCH those presentations...LOL  I can' even imagine why people do that unless it's just to have something post about.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

If you don't like LOGO then don't buy it, but don't waste an entire thread on unnecessary criticism. If you can't say something nice, then keep it to yourself. This kind of bashing serves no purpose.

@RealtyGal2 well said.  I feel the same way when I read the Susan Graver bashing threads.  

Yes!  It's probably the same posters...LOL     If it isn't Quacker Facory, they hate it....LOL   We're overdue for a post bashing Renee for shaking her booty.  

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

th258HWIU3.jpg

I'm sorry I couldn't help it.  

😂😂😂👌

Honored Contributor

Never have understood what the whole layering 10 pieces together was about---and the different patterns and colors are wonky too. Have never bought anything and won't. To each their own, I guess!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Never have understood what the whole layering 10 pieces together was about---and the different patterns and colors are wonky too. Have never bought anything and won't. To each their own, I guess!!

@wagirl   Some of us see each garment for what it is and have our own styles and don't layer them, despite what is presented on TV.   We can think for ourselves.

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

I love Logo but there is no reason why you should tell people not to be able to have freedom of speech here or anywhere.  This is the USA, and people have a right to speak their minds, and by the way, that is the purpose of blogs. Have a great day if you can stay unoffended and stop telling people how to speak

@ There is no such thing as free speech on this board; that is for governmental entities.

This board is subject to QVC's own rules, called terms of use.  That is not free speech, that is regulated speech.

That said, apparently there will always been Mean Girls around.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

I love Logo but there is no reason why you should tell people not to be able to have freedom of speech here or anywhere.  This is the USA, and people have a right to speak their minds, and by the way, that is the purpose of blogs. Have a great day if you can stay unoffended and stop telling people how to speak

@ There is no such thing as free speech on this board; that is for governmental entities.

This board is subject to QVC's own rules, called terms of use.  That is not free speech, that is regulated speech.

That said, apparently there will always been Mean Girls around.

@Pearlee . I know. Amazing how many keep posting about their ‘free speech’. 

Regular Contributor
🤔 freedom of speech anyone?
It’s interesting to see just how far she can stretch the ugly. These forum posts often help others determine a purchase so...... the good and bad needs to be seen. These posters are accurate in the ugly and overpriced items.