Occasional Contributor

Have a fabulous day

Super Contributor

@Fabulous shopper wrote:

Thanks for your response, now I know it's seniors that buy this line. Have a  fabulous day!

@Fabulous shopper ....Nope, you are wrong. Not a senior but own, love and look fabulous in my LOGO items. If LOGO bothers you so much that you had to write the same comment in two threads, I suggest that when LOGO is shown on tv, you take your own advice and get off the couch and go do some exercise.

Now, I'll be kind and not insult you and your preference for Dennis Basso.  Have a fabulous day!

Respected Contributor

I bought a lot of LOGO for a bit over a year and then stopped. Guess I had enough. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Fabulous shopper wrote:

Thanks for your response, now I know it's seniors that buy this line. Have a  fabulous day!

So what if it is, @Fabulous shopper? One heck of a nasty comment.

@suzyQ3  Yes it was, as if there's something negative about being a senior.  To that I would say that people who are not yet seniors should wish they live to be one - not everyone does.   It's a good thing to be, not a bad thing to be.   Methinks someone just enjoys baiting people.  

I have tons of Lori’s clothes. I recently bought her denim jacket I have waited a year for it to come back. Sadly I got it home and it was to big. Sent it back for an exchange and they are sold out. I guess I have to wait another year to get one. I wish I knew for sure when she is going to be on I think I miss her most of the time. Love her clothes a lot.

Respected Contributor
I can’t get past the layers that Laurie hosts in so don’t watch her shows. There was a show the other day- think it was shoes- where they said the dress was Logo. It was cute and not too far out there for me. Tops? Can’t give them a try with costs involved.
Honored Contributor

@Patkirk wrote:

I have tons of Lori’s clothes. I recently bought her denim jacket I have waited a year for it to come back. Sadly I got it home and it was to big. Sent it back for an exchange and they are sold out. I guess I have to wait another year to get one. I wish I knew for sure when she is going to be on I think I miss her most of the time. Love her clothes a lot.

@Patkirk   I post about her LOGO shows every time.  Go to the left of your screen and you'll see a list of the forums.  Click on My Favorite Brand (first one) and then click on the link to the Logo forum.  You'll see there that I have posted about today's two shows.  I and others also post about new LOGO items not yet aired.  Take a look around that forum and you'll be more informed about Logo.

Super Contributor

I have a lot...and I am about to add more soon.  I love her prints and wear them to work almost every day.  I find a lot of the plus size selection in stores near me to be lackluster and not worth $$$.  So I don’t mind paying a bit more for Logo, plus the prints and colors are fun to wear.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Honored Contributor

I admit that I don't like all of it but every once in a while she'll do something spectacular! The woven blouse she did a couple of weeks ago with the tie was just that! And I'm still kicking myself for not getting it while I could. I hesitated because of the price and then poof it was gone! 😶

Respected Contributor

I own quite a few tops and practically every Jean Logo makes and will continue to purchase her items that I know now fits me great, feel comfortable, washes well, and will not have to return.

I, too am a senior and wear what I feel good in and receive many compliments when wearing Logo - sorry to disappoint the earlier, very rude, poster, but do not care for Basso line.