Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

I have about 25,000 pieces.  Or so it seems, when I see all that rayon/span and lace in my bedroom!  LOL Smiley Happy

Right there with ya, @Pearlee. 25,000, indeed, and forever adding to my collection.  I probably have enough Logo to wear a different piece every day for at least 6 months. Of course, I layer, so that would make it more like 3.

I love Logo, love Lori, adore her designs, her fabrics, the chiffon, the ruffles, the shape, the drape. I own several sizes of Logo for when I lose/gain weight, also. Lori's clothes put the fun back into fashion for me, whereas other designs are just uptight, unembellished and uninspiring.

I realize Logo may not be for everyone and that it can be expensive, and that my pear shaped body could probably be better flattered by more straight, tailored shapes and materials, however, at 51, I've finally learned the key to happiness is to wear what I love and what brings me joy, above all else.  I'm certainly not in this world to bow to anyone else's useless opinions or judgements. Besides, I get tons of compliments and can usually find affordable pieces on sale or clearance.

None and None. Maybe it's just me but I just don't understand her line. Looks like leftover fabrics just thrown together.  Again, to each his/her own.

New Contributor

Oh my gosh...way too many to mention !

Contributor

I like the LoGo Lounge best but I think many of her things are overpriced.

Occasional Contributor

What type of women buys this line?  These styles are too childish for grown women!!  Actually, I wouldn't even dress my child this way, so tacky. Love Dennis Basso, now that is real fashion!!!

Super Contributor

About 15 pcs.  

Rayon .... cotton ... some 'Lounge'

Since retiring, my closet says "uncle."

Honored Contributor

@Fabulous shopper wrote:

What type of women buys this line?  These styles are too childish for grown women!!  Actually, I wouldn't even dress my child this way, so tacky. Love Dennis Basso, now that is real fashion!!!

@Fabulous shopper  I wonder how you would like it if someone made comments about Basso's clothes similar to the comments you have made here.  Insulting ones.

I am not only a grown woman, I am a senior and I have and love and get compliments on the many LOGO clothing items I own.   And I accept that people have different styles and tastes without feeling the need to put down, i.e. trash,  what they like.  To each her own and hopefully one day you will respect that.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your response, now I know it's seniors that buy this line. Have a  fabulous day!

Honored Contributor

@Fabulous shopper wrote:

Thanks for your response, now I know it's seniors that buy this line. Have a  fabulous day!

@Fabulous shopper  HAHAHAHA   I sincerely doubt that it's only seniors who buy that line.   And I will have a fabulous day, lookin' fabulous in LOGO, as I realize that people can look and feel fabulous in many different lines of clothing.

Honored Contributor

@Fabulous shopper wrote:

So what if it is, @Fabulous shopper? One heck of a nasty comment.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland