Super Contributor

Have seen a couple of cute tops from LOGO in a print but the price is so high and also Susan Graver, Bob Mackie.  Really wish the vendors would lower their prices so that some of us with lower incomes could purchase. Would be nice. Just can't see spending 60+ for a top. JMO

Honored Contributor

Checkout as is and lunch time specials, you will find deals there.  It's hit or miss, but it's great when it's a hit.

Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears  I don't think it's the vendors who set the prices - it's QVC.

QVC's answer to people who can't afford the clothes is to have EZ pays.  I'm not saying that's a good answer, just that it's QVC's answer.

Can you keep of wish list of things you would like, and share it with friends and relatives for gifts to you?   Or ask them to buy you a QVC gift card as a gift?

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I've seen some very nice LOGO tops I'd love to have but at $69 + s&h and tax, it pushes it to over $78 for me.  Not gonna happen!

Super Contributor

Pearley, I wouldn't want anyone to spend that amount of $ on just one item either. You can only wear something for so long and for that amount of $ it's just senseless to pay that much. But I am sure that your suggestion may help someone who has no problem paying that much for clothing.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Checkout as is and lunch time specials, you will find deals there.  It's hit or miss, but it's great when it's a hit.

Most of the lunchtime-specials are duds.  I've only found a few lunchtime specials, in the past 3 years,  that are worth anything.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

IF you like LOGO but find the prices too high, just look around.  There are logo-like tops everywhere for a lot cheaper. You can find these type of tops from Wal-mart to Penney's to Kohls to Nordstrom, etc. 

Evine carries some that are much cheaper if that is what you want. 

Occasional Contributor

Take a look at Glamour Farms website. Also Soft Surroundings, which is about the same price but better quality and they have sales and coupons. Chicos has some in this style and they have major sales. 

Valued Contributor

I also saw some nice tops, but the prices were too high for me.  Also, the 3 easy pays to the Q is not the answer for me.

Occasional Contributor

I have complained to QVC about the high prices of LOGO.  They do not care as it seems.  It is not the vendor.  QVC thinks they can get away with the prices and so who are the people that can afford the prices.  The upper 1%?