Trusted Contributor

Logo where are Petite Length Tops?

Not too long ago there was a live blog with Lori/Logo Team. A number of ladies asked for shorter tops and we were told they are coming in September.

Love the new top A236447 on PM Style tonight with the chiffon back vent. This is a new version of the popular A202259. I wear x-large and this new top is more than 2 inches longer than the original in my size.

This is very disappointing. I am 5' 3" tall with a 26 1/2 inch inseam. This new top would be a dress on me. Hope the shorter tops will be coming on the next Lori Goldstein show later this week.

We actually need petite, regular and tall in Logo tops so that nobody is left out. Never thought I'd be asking for this, but in this most popular line of clothing, we actually need this. Once again I'll say that the tops don't necessarily need to be longer as sizes go up. Not all plus size ladies are taller because they need a larger size.

Re: Logo where are Petite Length Tops?

Hi, Lori Goldstein, Please have more Petite Tops. I'm 4ft 10.5" and almost all your tops fit me like a dress. I have ordered so many of your tops and have to reture them or give them away. I think I'm about done trying any more of your lothes until you can start haveing Petite Tops.