Valued Contributor

Logo top: What tank to pair with it?

I am considering buying this Logo top A347712 in grey.  It will be my first Logo purchase. What tank would you wear under it?

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Printed Rayon 230 Top w/ Hi-Low Hem - A347712

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo top: What tank to pair with it?

@Wobin ...I am not a fan of the LOGO layering craze...you don't have to layer if you don't want to.  If you do want to layer, search for her sleeveless longer tops, you will surely find someting....The shirt is cute.

Trusted Contributor

There's no need to layer this top- imo, this is where her clothes can go horribly wrong, keep it simple.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Wobin

Because LOGO fabrics "stick" together,  I prefer to layer something "slippery" under the tops.

Valued Contributor

I would like the option to layer at times.  I'll start looking for tanks with a curved hem.

Contributor

Hi, I actually own this top and love it.  I am barely 5'2" and can easily wear it without  a tank underneath. I usually don't layer.  Having said that I think it would look adorable with one underneath.  It would show mainly in the front. Enjoy and have fun expressing your personality!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wobin 

I really like it in the gray! That would be my choice too. If I were to layer which I generally don't do I would choose a black tank, lace or not, I just think the black would look really cool

Honored Contributor

Any color you want--could prob layer 8 or 10 in different colors under this---thats what you do with this line, right??? Not a fan-------

Valued Contributor

Try A350591 in blue reef