Respected Contributor

Re: Logo this afternoon😲😲😲

For the most part I do not like any of the LOGO fashions but I do like the colors.  However one of her dresses was on special ($55) A606862 so I tried it.  I got the red cause the other M colors were sold out.  Well it fit like a dream and I love the print/color better in person.  I washed it already and it looks great. No wrinkles, no shrinkage.  I will only buy her stuff if it is a sale price and if I like the style which is rare,  And no, I do not plan to wear leggings or jeans under the dress!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's synthetic=uncomfortable and not bathroom friendly

Respected Contributor

I nicknamed her "The Bag Lady" when she first came to QVC.

My opinion has not been changed. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I have not had any interest in Logo for at least 5 years, maybe more.  But I am reluctant to criticize her styles because I look at it as directly insulting any good people that love it. "To each their own".

@PhilaLady1  Unlike some here, you were raised to be polite. 🙂

Respected Contributor

I have about a dozen pieces of LOGO in my closet from  five or six years ago that are still beautiful. The pieces shown today just don't work for me...the styles have completely changed. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I have about a dozen pieces of LOGO in my closet from  five or six years ago that are still beautiful. The pieces shown today just don't work for me...the styles have completely changed. 

@Regal Bee @Irishgirl555 @Pearlee @Georgiagrama @Justice4all + all

I think that the "changed" styles we are seeing reflects the reality that Lori is no longer the primary designer. I say this as a long-time purchaser of LOGO.

She now has a team [having been bought out]. She approves, but is not necessarily the designer for most items. Allows "new" members to create tops, for example, giving lots of newbies a fashion-world "chance." Lori might have an idea she wants (a cut, a color, a type of fabric) then the team goes about making it happen, followed by drafts, and more approvals.

I, too, have many of the originals. The jackets/blazers were fabulous; now more cheaply made, fewer designer touches.