Contributor

Logo this afternoon😲😲😲

I'm seriously laughing at this show! Would anyone really wear the crazy mixed up stuff they have put together today? And $85 jeans that just are ugly! Hard to watch so I can't😖
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Logo this afternoon😲😲😲

I had to go look and see what was in the show. You're right, high prices and well......not my style. It's not just her, it's Isaac, and other designers as well. I look at the styles and shake my head. Maybe they've run out of ideas.

Super Contributor

@Effie54  It isn't that they have run out of clothes.  It is because they have remnants left over from other designs and now they are going back to the leftovers, by mixing them together...they call this designing.  I use to love WWC and Isaac.

Trusted Contributor

Uh oh - it sounds like you haven't swallowed the "everything goes with everything" Kool-Aid.....

Contributor

Completely agree.  Her clothes in the past were really cute, today clownish and the price is through the roof.  I am also so tired of tye-dye.  Just cannot even watch any more.

Respected Contributor

I have not had any interest in Logo for at least 5 years, maybe more.  But I am reluctant to criticize her styles because I look at it as directly insulting any good people that love it. "To each their own".

Respected Contributor

O.K. Y'all made me look and good grief, it's worse than I thought. Ridiculous looking and outrageous prices.

Honored Contributor

It was a clown show that I couldn't turn of fast enough.

Amy only wears these get ups when she is with Lori. She never dresses like that for other shows.

Valued Contributor

It's not something I wear, but I'm sure others enjoy her clothes or she wouldn't be on the Q
Honored Contributor

Poor little Courtney in A-08218 looks like a waif in a broadway play. Logo lounge jumpsuit. They don't have a size small enough. Baggy, she looks the worse she ever has. Sad.