Valued Contributor

But I really enjoy Lori more hosts other than AS - imo AS thinks she is the only one who can host Lori and in so doing loves the limelight.  I really loved with Leah Williams was with Lori on Monday mornings.  And please, Lori, you do a much much better job presenting and are much more enjoyable to watch than your sub when you are not on.  Again, just my opinion; hope that's okay to express.

Respected Contributor

I think Lori really likes Amy and working with her , you can tell by her enthusiam. I don't think she would have agreed to a 2 hour show unless there was another host  she would have perfered.JMO.

Honored Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

But I really enjoy Lori more hosts other than AS - imo AS thinks she is the only one who can host Lori and in so doing loves the limelight.  I really loved with Leah Williams was with Lori on Monday mornings.  And please, Lori, you do a much much better job presenting and are much more enjoyable to watch than your sub when you are not on.  Again, just my opinion; hope that's okay to express.

Of course it's ok to express your opinion. Here is the problem, I watch because Amy is the host. You can tell by the posts here that people will never agree on hosts that that they like. I avoid watching hosts that annoy me, and some just don't care. Q has the final say.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I think Lori really likes Amy and working with her , you can tell by her enthusiam. I don't think she would have agreed to a 2 hour show unless there was another host  she would have perfered.JMO.

@MW in Iowa  She had 2 hrs before on Monday too. Her 9 a.m. show just got moved to 5pm.  Also I think (more so when they were in person on the set together) that Lori likes working with Amy because Amy loses more control of the show to Lori than other hosts allow. Lori runs roughshod over Amy in person.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

I agree .... they do have a great rapport. 

Honored Contributor

Funny how different the hosts  and vendors can be depending on who they're paired with or on their own.

I watched the peace love World presentation at 9 o'clock on Q2 and Alina was on her own. I found her incredibly charming and likable without a host! Surprisingly so actually.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Funny how different the hosts  and vendors can be depending on who they're paired with or on their own.

I watched the peace love World presentation at 9 o'clock on Q2 and Alina was on her own. I found her incredibly charming and likable without a host! Surprisingly so actually.

all the vendor only hosted shows are much easier to watch

the hosts just wind up the show, with all the quantity updating and chatter, it's their job but sometimes it's too much action 

Honored Contributor

I also watch BECAUSE of Amy.  I find her fun and delightful...but more important...she is short like me!  LOL

I get a good idea how something will fit when she wears it as none of the models used are anything like my size/body type.  I like that she changes into the clothes so many times during the show.

I also enjoy Leah with anyone!

Honored Contributor

I very much enjoy Amy with Lori.  I think their chemistry

in personalities and shared exuberance about Logo is a great match.  Plus, Amy generally looks good in Lori's designs because they are similar in size, and Lori tends to design first for her own body type. 

I never thought Lori & Leah were a good match because I could never believe that Leah would wear LOGO in her personal life. I never liked LOGO clothes on Leah either, they just don't suit her style, in my opinion.  I just found their pairing uninspired. 

Jayne Brown is a surprisingly great pairing with Lori, since Jayne has an entirely different body type.  She wears LOGO in her personal life a lot, and looks great in her LOGO style. 

Lori's other rep is named George, and I think he's fabulous!  He & Lori also do solo vendor shows on Q2.  They have fantastic rapport and professional respect for each other on air.  Their vendor shows are one of the best I've seen so far.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I very much enjoy Amy with Lori.  I think their chemistry

in personalities and shared exuberance about Logo is a great match.  Plus, Amy generally looks good in Lori's designs because they are similar in size, and Lori tends to design first for her own body type. 

I never thought Lori & Leah were a good match because I could never believe that Leah would wear LOGO in her personal life. I never liked LOGO clothes on Leah either, they just don't suit her style, in my opinion.  I just found their pairing uninspired. 

Jayne Brown is a surprisingly great pairing with Lori, since Jayne has an entirely different body type.  She wears LOGO in her personal life a lot, and looks great in her LOGO style. 

Lori's other rep is named George, and I think he's fabulous!  He & Lori also do solo vendor shows on Q2.  They have fantastic rapport and professional respect for each other on air.  Their vendor shows are one of the best I've seen so far.  

George is kind of fun to watch, he isn't wearing the clothes so there's lots of aside comments