Respected Contributor

Logo listing missing from Fashion page.

To view Logo items, I always select Fashion, then scroll down and select Logo. It is currently not an option...not even under All Brands. I hope it is just an error that will be corrected.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Logo listing missing from Fashion page.

I noticed the same thing!!! I, too, hope this is an error ~~ will be watching for a correction ~
Valued Contributor

Since you mentioned that, I looked and it's not under the letter "l" under all brands. Seems odd.

Occasional Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. I went to look at her merchandise tonight and did not see her clothing listed under fashion. Whats up????? I am starting to worry, cause I love her clothes. Like Alter Ego said , if you type in LOGO you are directed to her different lines of clothing. Hopefully, we will get an answer soon. I also did see she was having a TSV at months end.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmm - I thought somebody recently posted that she was having a TSV at month end, too? Anyways, I just put LOGO in search and I came to a page that had links to different LOGO lines (Logo layers, Logo links, etc). Maybe they are in the process of changing how her fashions are broken out and needed to take it down for a while. Not sure if I've ever searched like that before to know if new or not.
Esteemed Contributor

If you click on "see all brands", she's listed under LOGO by Lori Goldstein under "L".

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/4/2014 kittymomNC said:

If you click on "see all brands", she's listed under LOGO by Lori Goldstein under "L".

Wasn't there yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, kittymomNC!! Yesterday it had been removed, appreciate knowing it's back ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Irish1210 said: Thanks, kittymomNC!! Yesterday it had been removed, appreciate knowing it's back ~~~

Weird things happen on this website all the time... {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Try typing ""lori Goldstein"" in the search box....I did that this morning and everything was there. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT LOGO....PLEASE NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS LINE!