Contributor

i own a lot of Logo clothing. I loved it when she did more neutral colors and less gaudy prints. Lori will never convince me to put any color combo together. Sorry it looks like mish mash of found items that were never meant to be worn at the same time.

Respected Contributor

wear what makes you happy

no biggie

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Fiber artist   I love gaudy prints and ditzy prints as well and colorful combos.  

Respected Contributor

@Fiber artist wrote:

i own a lot of Logo clothing. I loved it when she did more neutral colors and less gaudy prints. Lori will never convince me to put any color combo together. Sorry it looks like mish mash of found items that were never meant to be worn at the same time.

I totally agree.  I see some of those outfits and think REALLY?  Someone would actually be proud to wear THAT?  

Honored Contributor

You own the clothes, you can mix, match, coordinate in any way you want. 

Honored Contributor

I don't do layering but I do love many of Lori's 230 Rayon bright colorful abstract designs.  Some of the color combos are beautiful.  Don't care for her "neutrals" at all.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like colorful abstract prints .... LOGO, Tolani and Attitudes. I can work the pieces into my own personal style and color preferences.  (Thanks to Linda Dano's book:  Looking Great.)

I don't think Lori expects us to follow her personal style, but to "do our own thing" with the pieces.

"Play in your closet ....."

Honored Contributor

Q is down to only a handful of clothing "designers" which are presented ad nauseum....Lori, Isaac, Susan G. and Kim G. 

I pass. There are many other choices in retail.

Honored Contributor

I'm all "tunic-ed" out.  I'm over LOGO unless she re-works her shirt styles.