Jill, I think you look adorable in your TSV with Lori on Logo. You always do but I ordered after seeing you in it.

Thanks for another good time.

Valued Contributor

I mean, I prefer Jill to the other Momday PM hosts.  I can't stand the sorority girl behavior anymore ( Now don't misunderstand, I am a sorority girl, but that was a long time ago, there's a time and place for everything)

Honored Contributor

At least I wasn't talked down to tonight, as if I was in kindergarden.  

I really could do without the drama of singsong voice and treating me as a child.

The LOGO show was much better tonight, although Jill let Lori go off on more tangents than I would have liked.  At least Jill did make sure she did her job, such as show colors, etc, even though that wasn't as early in each presentation as I would have liked.

Respected Contributor

Monday nights are pleasant to watch on QVC now, even Jennifer with Issac was enjoyable and wears his clothes. She even had on a LOGO top. The other host never wore clothes from QVC.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Monday nights are pleasant to watch on QVC now, even Jennifer with Issac was enjoyable and wears his clothes. She even had on a LOGO top. The other host never wore clothes from QVC.Woman HappyHeart

Yes, I will enjoy Mon, nights this summer, such a nice change !!! 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I agree with previous comments.  I want to add it was refreshing to hear a host actually talk about the garments, and to hear a host with a vocabulary large enough they didn't have to make words up.  Once a person is past 10 y/o, it gets old hearing them make words up in every other sentence,  I too will find Monday nights much more pleasant.

Frequent Contributor

really! 

Trusted Contributor

I forgot to mention, it was also nice to have a host you could tell had prepared for the show.  Things just go better when the hosts seem to know what is going to be shown.  When they prepare, they seem to do a much better job of letting viewers know needed information about the garments.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

I forgot to mention, it was also nice to have a host you could tell had prepared for the show.  Things just go better when the hosts seem to know what is going to be shown.  When they prepare, they seem to do a much better job of letting viewers know needed information about the garments.

Definitely!

Trusted Contributor

I thought Jill looked wonderful and it was so good to see her.  I really enjoyed the show.