Honored Contributor

I have the black and marshmallow from the presentations last year and I love both of mine.  They are long so what you wear them under has to be the right length or it doesn't look good, but I've gotten lots of use out of mine, esp. the black one.   I haven't worn them alone, but may this summer with leggings.  I love the look and am considering the pink one for this year.

Trusted Contributor

You either like logo or not.  I personally like it, I just do not like this tank...and the price is just severe.  I do kind of feel that lately the styles are a bit out there for me.  I have so much of LOGO that its time I do pause and take stock of what I have and do not have.

But I am a buyer of SG, D & C, HALSTON, LOGO, RINNA...everyone has there tastes.

Thats what makes the world go round. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Hi Pearly, I'm at work and in and out of meetings today.  I agree, there are several unkind postings.  The one I called out was the post I happened to see in between working and goofing off work here on tis board.  And for some reason, the expression 'get with the program' struck a raw nerve with me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I think the prices are crazy high since they now go to 5x.I wear a size that is half of that amount of fabric.Sorry but how can xs and 5x be the same price when they keep talking about how expensive the fabrics are.

@dex : Point well taken. But l think that charging more for the bigger sizes would be considered discriminatory against larger women. 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@tropics21   We all have our likes and dislikes; there's nothing wrong with that.  But your comment that is telling people to "get with the program" is very unkind.

@PhilaLady1, to say nothing of the crack about 90-year-old women.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

I think the prices are crazy high since they now go to 5x.I wear a size that is half of that amount of fabric.Sorry but how can xs and 5x be the same price when they keep talking about how expensive the fabrics are.

@dex : Point well taken. But l think that charging more for the bigger sizes would be considered discriminatory against larger women. 

@handygal2, there may be others, but I've noticed that Talbots charges more for larger sizes.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

@handygal2, there may be others, but I've noticed that Talbots charges more for larger sizes.

@suzyQ3 : I also noticed that some stores have that policy, but l don't think it's a customer-friendly idea.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@dex wrote:

@suzyQ3 : I also noticed that some stores have that policy, but l don't think it's a customer-friendly idea.

Nor do I, @handygal2 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  I have noticed that too and I feel it costs more to make those sizes so it isn’t discriminatory.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@suzyQ3  I have noticed that too and I feel it costs more to make those sizes so it isn’t discriminatory.

@dex : But it becomes a slippery slope, so to speak. An XXS uses less fabric than a M, which uses less fabric than an XL, and on and on....