Honored Contributor

I checked the web.  They still have 3 Fashion Bugs in some not so nice areas in Indianapolis.  They are in lower-end strip malls. 

I don't think I've ever bought anything from there.  I did buy one sequin shell a few years ago from Dress Barn that was surprisingly well made.  It was about $50 so that could have been the reason it was so nice  I normally don't frequent Dress Barn either, but I saw it in the window and liked it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Fashion Bug and Dots - lol

Up until about 2 years ago, there was a Dots in my area.  They pulled out but I don't know if that's because the entire company went belly-up or what happened.

Deb was another ultra cheap store with just bad, bad stuff.  And I remember back in the 80's and early 90's we had a store in our area called Petries.  I'm not sure if that was local or nationwide.  It was the hot spot for high schoolers and early 20 somethings.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I checked the web.  They still have 3 Fashion Bugs in some not so nice areas in Indianapolis.  They are in lower-end strip malls. 

I don't think I've ever bought anything from there.  I did buy one sequin shell a few years ago from Dress Barn that was surprisingly well made.  It was about $50 so that could have been the reason it was so nice  I normally don't frequent Dress Barn either, but I saw it in the window and liked it.

Dress Barn is very hit or miss for me.  It's not a store I typically go to either.  But at Christmas I bought my sister a really cute sweater dress from there.  She said she loves it and that it has washed and worn well. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Hate the lace.

Losing interest in LOGO as it continues to get weirder and weirder.

I know what you mean.   I would have to stop myself from buying because there were so many cute things. 

I don't even know when the last time was that I bought Logo.   

Same here.