Frequent Contributor
Anyone know what the Logo TSV is tonight?
Respected Contributor
A293481
LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein Zip Front Cardigan

$59.96

5 EZ pays

Super Contributor

Oh my goodness, I think this is very unattractive.  Reminds me of the old fashioned maternity tops.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@harcon wrote:

Oh my goodness, I think this is very unattractive.  Reminds me of the old fashioned maternity tops.

That is what I thought when it was previewed in the Insider. I can't believe people will buy this and think it looks good. I can't believe the Q keeps putting out more and more losers on their TSV's.  I am sure it will be popular among her followers.

Esteemed Contributor

@harcon wrote:

I thought the same thing when I saw it.   It doesn't look good on the models.

Honored Contributor

Ill be so happy when this lace phase passes.  It's been one cheap looking piece of lace after another.  Lace should not be used on sportswear.  Good quality lace should be used on ball and wedding gowns.  They should make curtains out of the rest. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Way too much material. Not a good look.

Super Contributor

Nope, not for me . This is a miss all the way @ IMO ! Just wow...this is fashion ? 

Frequent Contributor
Wow...that cardigan is really ugly. Lori is starting to lose me as a fan. I have quite a bit of Logo and I love what I have. I wear an xs and think it fits me well and is flattering. But, I haven't bought anything new in a long while now besides some tanks. I don't wear the 50 layers either as many say that are fans. For the past few months I have felt most of what she's putting out is ugly. I know some think it all is but her older stuff was cuter to me. QVC really needs modern fashion. Most of what they sell looks like something my great grandmother wouldn't even wear. I bought the TTV on Evine today for 29 bucks with real denim capris for 24 bucks. A lot cuter and less expensive than Lori's new stuff. I agree her prices are getting ridiculous. Hsn and Evine have much cuter and more fashionable things IMO so they've been getting my money. Yes I do shop other places online but I like shopping channels as well.
Respected Contributor

LOGO is not for me & I NEVER watch.........but when I took a peek to see what the TSV was, I thought it was kinda cute, til I saw the zipper & price. WOW $$$