Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV ... it's Friday, still not shipped.

i am really loving my dresses.....i purchased two....the solid black and the willow print. i am sorry i did not get another one, but will keep my eye on them. perfect weight for three seasons really. the only thing i would have liked would have been a deeper v neck. it fit well in my regular qvc size, if you are not so curvy, you may be able to size down.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

So after all this, the dress went back this morning. I tried it on Tuesday morning, planning to wear it, and after I had it all put together with accessories it was just ok. The fit was fine, the material was nice. But that being said, the only thing about the dress that made it stand out was the hem. And i was NOT enough in love with it to keep it for that. The previous blogger said that the neckline could have been a deeper V and i agree with that. If i am not 100%, i wont keep it. Good luck to all those who ordered it. Hope you LOOOOVE IT. 

Honored Contributor

@zzzz2z wrote:

So after all this, the dress went back this morning. I tried it on Tuesday morning, planning to wear it, and after I had it all put together with accessories it was just ok. The fit was fine, the material was nice. But that being said, the only thing about the dress that made it stand out was the hem. And i was NOT enough in love with it to keep it for that. The previous blogger said that the neckline could have been a deeper V and i agree with that. If i am not 100%, i wont keep it. Good luck to all those who ordered it. Hope you LOOOOVE IT. 

I am also debating keeping mine too.  I like the vine print but the wild mushroom is pretty see through.  I really don't want to wear a slip with it,  Still deciding.