Respected Contributor

Logo TSV Tanks- Got 2 of the 3 sets I ordered. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

So sharp!  I am soooo glad I bought 3 sets.  So far got the shale and blackberry and both are awesome.  Feel so pretty in them and so put together.  Will wear them with alot of different bottoms.  So happy with this purchase. Lori Knocked it out of the park.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV Tanks- Got 2 of the 3 sets I ordered. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Glad you're lovin' your new Logo tops!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle - awesome! I'm very interested to read your thoughts about the  Logo dress, esp sizing. Was thinking I should size down? I wear either XS or SM in her items. Hope all the rest of your items are winners.

Well, I took a very brief detour from my june 'no shopping' month Woman Surprised Woman LOL 

Picked up the Halston ODO cardi in the Palm Green color. Debated on it for an hour last night, lol. I don't 'need it' but I really love that color. It will go great with the TSV dress but also khaki, safari, camo. Love the ribbing & seaming details. It sold well, almost sold out. Jane does a terrific job with the weekly Halston show. I'm glad they will bring back the series for Fall.

Have a fantastic weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I also just received by 3 sets. Now I am set with the layers in several colors.  I did cut the lace off the bottoms.  It was a little too much lace for me. For me, I like them even more. I sized up one size to large and they feel very comfortable.  The material is so soft. I can wear these in the summer or under sweaters in the winter. 

Respected Contributor

I got my blackberry set.

I ordered my regular size small but was a little concerned about the lace tank chest measurement. It seemed small, but I've got to say the set fits like it was made for me.  The cut of the top tank layered over the lace tank is genius.  I am very pleased with it.

~Enough is enough~
Regular Contributor

I was going to buy that set for someone but I wasn't sure what size to get. She's 17 and 5'5 130 pounds. Would this be a small or medium? She would like it loose rather than fitted, that much I know. I think the tank set is cute and that she'll like it but I just wasn't sure about the sizing.

Also, are you able to just wear one tank without the braline showing? I askthis because although I have about a dozen Logo items, I have only 2 that is in this material: a black cardi and an ivory tank. The ivory tank (although a couple sizes too big and being small chested) I had to buy a special bra (padded) in order to wear it outside.

I would appreciate some guidance on whether the tank is able to be worn just one at a time and if anyone who's at that height (5.5) and weight (130) what size I should get.

Trusted Contributor

Happy that you are all enjoying your Logo items!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning

Havent got my tanks yet but I'm sure they will get here and I will love them! I have a request...how about a shrug, I mean a logofied shrug Smiley Happy  I love the tanks and I wear them BUT I am an old lady with flapping arms, you know what I mean.  I would like to not have to look for a sleeved option with each tank.  It would be wonderful if I could get some cute shrugs in logo colors.  The way they all go together I wouldnt need many to make sure the ol arm doesnt keep on waving when I am done..roflol.  It's tough getting old, but it beats the alternative. 

Love your clothes.  They make me feel happy....just please think about a shrug!!!  You are awesome Lori and I know you can do it Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@vickievan  I think a Logofied shrug is a great idea!   As I age, I don't like my upper arms as well as I used to (although I do wear sleeveless things - probalby shouldn't LOL!)  but more importantly, with a shrug it wouldn't matter when Lori's tanks armholes are too big!   I wish she'd do one.

It looks from your post count that you are new here.  Please be aware there is a Logo subforum on this board where most of us LOGO fans gather to discuss the clothes, give reviews, offer opinions, etc.   I start a thread for each of her shows where we post our own sleuthing sneak peeks at items and we discuss the show in real time as it airs.

Go to the list on the left to My Favorite Brand.  Click on that and you'll find a LOGO forum!  Welcome. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Duplicate thread?