Honored Contributor

Re: Logo TSV Tanks- Got 2 of the 3 sets I ordered. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

Glad to read the positive reviews gor the TSV tanks.

@Sunnycorle & others that purchased the Logo Camo capris & the dress presented a couple weeks ago, reviews please. Esp for sizing.

It seems like the Logo camo leggings, capri & regular length run large per the garment info. I like the gray/blue option, but the $60 price...hoping there will be something similar offered by Nordstrom/Anniversary sale. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Glad to read the positive reviews gor the TSV tanks.

@Sunnycorle & others that purchased the Logo Camo capris & the dress presented a couple weeks ago, reviews please. Esp for sizing.

It seems like the Logo camo leggings, capri & regular length run large per the garment info. I like the gray/blue option, but the $60 price...hoping there will be something similar offered by Nordstrom/Anniversary sale. 

@Chi-town girl  "Others" have posted their reviews of LOGO clohing, including "the dress presented a couple [of] weeks ago"  in the LOGO  subforum, where the LOGO threads are supposed to be.  There is an entire Review thread there of product reviews.  Smiley Happy   :

Respected Contributor

<sigh> Another return.  Not a good look on a large busted apple shape.  Liked the colors but not for me.