Highlighted
New Contributor

Logo Item A269670 Plaid Jacket with Sweater Sleeves

Oh my gosh, don't really know any other way to get a message to Lori Goldstein and ask her to bring back this plaid jacket with the sweater sleeves.  Just the absolute best and unfortunately, when I ordered this, I ordered a size that was too large.  I would love to be able to get this again in both colors (black/grey and red).  We are really just starting winter and will probably have three more months where this jacket would be just great!!

Love, love, love this . . Please, Lori.  Bring another order back for us in the next few weeks (if possible).  Great item.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo Item A269670 Plaid Jacket with Sweater Sleeves

@Miss Kitty Kat wrote:

Oh my gosh, don't really know any other way to get a message to Lori Goldstein and ask her to bring back this plaid jacket with the sweater sleeves.  Just the absolute best and unfortunately, when I ordered this, I ordered a size that was too large.  I would love to be able to get this again in both colors (black/grey and red).  We are really just starting winter and will probably have three more months where this jacket would be just great!!

Love, love, love this . . Please, Lori.  Bring another order back for us in the next few weeks (if possible).  Great item.

@Miss Kitty Kat  I hope you get it some time.  I have the red, in my usual size medium and it fits perfectly and I love, love, love it also.  One of my best LOGO purchases in 2015.  LOVE!