Valued Contributor

I am a size XL and tried it once when she first came to the Q and sent it back.  As time went on I decided to try again with the same results.  I think it clings to my body and just adds pounds.  I was looking at a sweater today and thought "how cute"  Are there any other plus size women out there who have worn her clothes sucessfully and love the look?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Logo, It looks awful on me.

Respected Contributor

I have known for many years that this type of clothing would make me look terrible, so I'm not tempted to try it.

Honored Contributor

I am  a plus size and I like that style with the tunic and the sharkbite hems but the Logo ones are much too thin and clingy. Just try another brand. I got some cute ones at Bells and Walmart.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@insomniac2 wrote:

I have known for many years that this type of clothing would make me look terrible, so I'm not tempted to try it.

Yes to this. I'm too short and too round for her clothing. It would look ridiculous on me. I work with a woman who wears clothes that are not Logo but look similar (layered pieces, asymmetrical hemlines, etc), and they look fantastic on her. She is taller than I am and very slender.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care for LOGO. The clothes look very sloppy. The sharkbite look only looks good on really thin people. Those bites flare out the thighs & makes you look like you have thunder thighs even if you don't. 

Trusted Contributor

I purchased many pieces that I liked at the beginning.  I wear an XL also.  I have found that I do not feel attractive in many of them so they are expensive housework shirts.  My problems have been: sharkbites or similar take attention straight to my thighs, tunic length ends around my thighs, when fitting hips they are tighter than I like across my chest.   I do not or ever intended to wear more than 2 layers ( top and cardi).  I have a couple with cotton and normal length that i like and wear out.  I have decided that they are just not my style. Tall slender ladies seem to be able to carry them well.  I am neither tall or slender.

Trusted Contributor

I agree about the clingyness of Logo tops and I am a size XS or S!  I don't purchase it anymore!  But I do like Logo Lounge..it is a heavier fabric and does not cling!  I have some hoodies that I love!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@LexPex wrote:

I am a size XL and tried it once when she first came to the Q and sent it back.  As time went on I decided to try again with the same results.  I think it clings to my body and just adds pounds.  I was looking at a sweater today and thought "how cute"  Are there any other plus size women out there who have worn her clothes sucessfully and love the look?

Size 16 Large or XL There is NO WAY!! Can't stand!! Shark bite or any other long tops. Jacqui my go to model, Every single time she's wearing LOgo top, Looks unflattering. Beautiful young woman, Logo isn't her best friend. That's why!! Wouldn't be mine either.😬
QVC Customer Care