Valued Contributor

Re: Logo, It looks awful on me.

I like Lori, but I agree with you about the LOGO line. It's extremely thin fabric, just rayon/spandex, and I have never thought it looked appropriate or attractive on any of the models; to me, its just not a "Chic," Elegant", "Amazing" look, even though Lori keeps using those terms.

I think the Linea line of clothes can be described as "Chic," but I am always mystified when Lori says, "This is just SO CHIC!" I guess her definition and mine are far apart! LOL I will pay good money for Linea, and be happy with the structure of the fit, the high quality fabric, and the excellent construction....but LOGO just looks like hanging-around-the-house stuff.

Honored Contributor

@65and fabulous wrote:

I like Lori, but I agree with you about the LOGO line. It's extremely thin fabric, just rayon/spandex, and I have never thought it looked appropriate or attractive on any of the models; to me, its just not a "Chic," Elegant", "Amazing" look, even though Lori keeps using those terms.

I think the Linea line of clothes can be described as "Chic," but I am always mystified when Lori says, "This is just SO CHIC!" I guess her definition and mine are far apart! LOL I will pay good money for Linea, and be happy with the structure of the fit, the high quality fabric, and the excellent construction....but LOGO just looks like hanging-around-the-house stuff.

Those who speak to the thinness of the rayon/ span clearly haven't tried a lot of items in her line, and are making large generalizations based on only a portion of what LOGO is.  That's a shame.  The French terry is great and thicker (it's not thin!) and the cotton cashmere is thicker and there's faux suede.  What a shame to be so negative about a line when clearly there's much that hasn't been tried.   This post is for those of you who may be misled about LOGO by the post that I have quoted.

Regular Contributor

I'm a plus size and I've found that it pays to pay close attention to the product video and the garment specs before I make a LOGO purchase. I do have some of her tops, vests, and cardigans, I don't layer her tops like she does; the thought of wearing so many clothing layers make me perspire-in-advance. I haven't had a problem with her garments being clingy because I pay attention to the bottom circumference specs and to the product description. I've never liked form-fitting clothes - even when my form was worth fitting, LOL - so I don't buy the ones that look to be so, nor do I downsize my clothes to get a more form-fitting look. LOGO clothes are not for everyone  and not all of them are for me, just as some Halston, Graver, QF, Mackie, Mizrahi, D&Co., etc. clothes don't suit my taste or my body type. I don't dress for others; I dress for me and for what makes me happy and comfortable. So although I'm not a fan of the multi-layer LOGO look, specific items that are used in that look do look well on me when worn on their own. 

Honored Contributor

I own a few of her tunic tanks; I purchased them to wear under my Halston long sweaters. They are thin and I like that because the sweater isn't something I'm going to take off. What amazed me was the length of her tanks. I'm 6'1" and they came down to my mid-thigh. These must be dresses on shorter women!!

No complaints on the quality of what I own.

Contributor

i agree that her clothes are frumpy and I never feel dressed.  I end up sleeping in them.  I'm an xsmall.  The quality for the price is terrible too.  I love her enthusiasm, though.

Honored Contributor

@LexPex  I'm an XL large like you and Logo looks awful on me.  Tried it a few times and have sent everything back.  Think it looks better on slender women.

Trusted Contributor

@LipstickDiva wrote:Well aren't you sweet. That's so nice of you to inform everyone that their clothing is ill-fitting and they look dumb.  Talk about not classy. 

And yet people complain and shout about bullying or about the attitudes of young people.

@Lipstickdiva I have come to the conclusion is NOT the young people who started this behavior at all. LOL

Now about the question. Yup am a plus size but do not have a large belly and yes I look good in some of it...(LOGO) but not all of it. I realize not everything is about the "ME" so if others enjoy I will not bash, critisize. stereotype nor define what others should look like or wear. Live and Let Live. Then again I dont like SG, IM and others......soooooooo

Valued Contributor

Try Target, I just bought some sweaters that are similar to her TSV last week.  $16.99. It's easy to get the same look at a better price point.  Go for it

Respected Contributor

Everyone should buy what makes them feel good and is a value to them.  I really like LOGO and for me the value falls in the amount of times I wear something. You should never try and like something.  If it is not for you and you need to make a effort to enjoy it, then that line of clothing is not a good fit. 

Deb

Honored Contributor

None of the women on TV look good in her clothes no matter if you are XL or XXS.  Her clothes are horrible looking and the fabric is cheap for the money.

kindness is strength