Trusted Contributor

Re: Logo, It looks awful on me.

It looks awful on everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

Ladies one reason for the ill fit is the weight of the fabric.  Fabric that thin can't stand away from the body (not cling).

Respected Contributor

I think you need to feel good in what you wear, no matter what brand or items you choose.  Dress to please yourself and not everyone else.  If you like it and it makes you feel pretty/confident, go for it. It is not for anyone else to judge.  You are paying for it, you are wearing it. Buy what makes you feel like a millon bucks and to heck with people that can't appreciate it.

Deb

Occasional Contributor

Lori's clothing is certainly not for everyone,  so if you listen to the presentations you would think that it is. I have tried a number of her pieces and I've only kept two out of probably 14. I just stop buying them because I generally send them back. But I do like her color palette. I think it's modern and attractive. What I don't like is that she continues to make the same basic shape over and over again. I also agree with many of the posters that the fabric is extremely clingy. When I wear some of her items they cling to my behind and it is not a great look.  Also, the prices have gone astronomically high. Way too high for the product that she produces. I do not understand how this line has become so popular in view of these issues. If she were to try some different  styles and different fabrics, I might give it a shot again. But until then, I just refuse to purchase her items. I believe that her clothing is for a certain type of woman, certainly not one my age or with my build. 

Honored Contributor

@BrendaM wrote:

Lori's clothing is certainly not for everyone,  so if you listen to the presentations you would think that it is. I have tried a number of her pieces and I've only kept two out of probably 14. I just stop buying them because I generally send them back. But I do like her color palette. I think it's modern and attractive. What I don't like is that she continues to make the same basic shape over and over again. I also agree with many of the posters that the fabric is extremely clingy. When I wear some of her items they cling to my behind and it is not a great look.  Also, the prices have gone astronomically high. Way too high for the product that she produces. I do not understand how this line has become so popular in view of these issues. If she were to try some different  styles and different fabrics, I might give it a shot again. But until then, I just refuse to purchase her items. I believe that her clothing is for a certain type of woman, certainly not one my age or with my build. 

@BrendaM   Regarding my first highlight of your remarks, not if you remember that it's a sales presentation.  We are all adults and realize we are watching a shopping network trying to sell merchandise.

With regard to your second comment, that's not true for her French Terry Lounge line so you must not have tried it.  

Honored Contributor

@esther22 wrote:

Sweetie, its not YOU, its the clothes.  I CANNOT understand WHY anyone would pay the ridiculous prices for these shabby, off color  things that are called clothes.  Every time I hear one of the hosts brag about how great one of these pieces look, I am reminded of "The emperor's new clothes."  They are drab, ill fitting and entirely too expensive.  Even on the skinny models, who can usually carry off anything, they look dumb.  These things look awful on everyone, in my opinion; go for something classy.  These things are NOT!!!!!!

If you were correct in your assessment, QVC would never give her entire blocks of time for programming. If the clothing looked terrible on everyone, no one would be purchasing it and QVC would have pulled the line years ago.

$$$$$$$ mean everything in retail so it's a moot point what you respectfully think of it.....if it continues to sell then that means we will continue to see it sold on QVC.

Occasional Contributor

I look like a homeless person.  I had several tops but I gave them all to Goodwill.  It's just not a good look for me.

Esteemed Contributor

The only way I would purchase this line is if I was pregnant.  They would make great maternity tops. 

Trusted Contributor

The only person it looks good on is model Katia. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@walkingal wrote:

The only person it looks good on is model Katia. 

Actually Katia doesn't usually model LOGO. Kate and Stacy are the taller models that most often model this line. I, personally, believe the models in the 5'8" range look best in these fashions. There is a model named Sue. and also Brenda and Deanna, who I think always looks stunning in these clothes.

I'm editing my post to add that I believe the models look best when they're only wearing one or two layers, jmho.

Member Since 11/20/2008