Respected Contributor

Re: Logo, It looks awful on me.

I don't own any Logo clothing items but I do wear tops that are very similar to her styles on QVC.  I am tall 5'9" and curvy.  I wear the shark bite tops with skinny pants.  Love the look especially with skinny ankle pants and flats or full length slim pants and boots.  Skirts too!

Honored Contributor

@LexPex@KentuckyWoman@Lipstickdiva@bonnielu@esther22

@JustJazzmom

So excited I found this and it applies to me and maybe some of you:

IMG_2407.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom

IMG_2407.JPG

I agree with this illustration.  I am tall but short waisted so I never tuck.  I don't like for my tops to be fitted and tight but is they are oversized and long, it won't work on me.  Depends on the cut of the top too.

Frequent Contributor

I really wishe she would come up with some different designs.  The droopy pointed stuff is so awful.   

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@JustJazzmom

IMG_2407.JPG

@LTT1

I think the important consideration here is the length of the top and the rise of the bottoms.

Honored Contributor

@LexPex@Andreatoo

@betteD@KentuckyWoman

I agree-- it is all about proportion and the cut does make a difference. For me, a long torso dictates that I wear a shorter top if I want legs that look long... confusing!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1, I am short waisted.  I don't tuck.  I've really never been much of a tucker. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

HAHA LOL ... well, now we know! 😀
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@esther22 wrote:

Sweetie, its not YOU, its the clothes.  I CANNOT understand WHY anyone would pay the ridiculous prices for these shabby, off color  things that are called clothes.  Every time I hear one of the hosts brag about how great one of these pieces look, I am reminded of "The emperor's new clothes."  They are drab, ill fitting and entirely too expensive.  Even on the skinny models, who can usually carry off anything, they look dumb.  These things look awful on everyone, in my opinion; go for something classy.  These things are NOT!!!!!!

Well aren't you sweet. That's so nice of you to inform everyone that their clothing is ill-fitting and they look dumb.  Talk about not classy. 

I've come to the conclusion that women who want to wear LOGO can convince themselves of anything.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Logo is fun. I think Jacque looks great in it although sometimes I think she would look better with a larger size in some items.

I love Lori's color palette, I'm so done with the same old colors ( navy, brown, black, pink, etc.) I find some of her colors extremely flattering. I think all the ladies who post selfies are beautiful in their own way. You go ladies.

I think as women we are too concerned if anything is clinging or tight. I wear what I want, how I want. Nothing is more beautiful to me that a confident woman wearing whatever in the heck she wants with her head held high.

If you don't feel comfortable in the Logo look it's not for you and that is Ok. For example I wouldn't wear blingy Quacker Factory tops but I recognize they are cute and well made, just not for me. Perhaps one day we can evolve to the point we can recognize  a style might not be for us but still be happy for,the people who love it.

One thing I can say is even my 81 year old Mom loves the Logo Lounge French Terry. Lori is phenomenal at finding wonderful fabrics and lace IMHO.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."