Esteemed Contributor

Re: Logo, It looks awful on me.

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@LexPex wrote:

I am a size XL and tried it once when she first came to the Q and sent it back.  As time went on I decided to try again with the same results.  I think it clings to my body and just adds pounds.  I was looking at a sweater today and thought "how cute"  Are there any other plus size women out there who have worn her clothes sucessfully and love the look?

Size 16 Large or XL There is NO WAY!! Can't stand!! Shark bite or any other long tops. Jacqui my go to model, Every single time she's wearing LOgo top, Looks unflattering. Beautiful young woman, Logo isn't her best friend. That's why!! Wouldn't be mine either.
-----------------------------                                                   I also enjoy Jacqui and can relate to her body type.  And I agree, LOGO tops do her no favors!!  And leggings are so unflattering on her... she looks great in straight leg/ boot cut pants!!

Trusted Contributor

There are quite a few hosts and models on whom LOGO is not at all flattering, imo anyway.  No reason to name any as viewers can visibly see it for themselves during the shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of rayon/spandex and my size is 0 or 00 everywhere.  The nature of the fabric creates clinging.  On air, you don't see as much clinging because Lori, the hosts and models wear so many layers, but for those of us who prefer not to wear our clothes that way it can be a cling fest.  

I watch the shows occasionally, but only because I do sometimes see something I like.  Recently it seems to be mostly LOGO Lounge, and that's great because those items are a departure from the usual fabrication and shapes of the line.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix wrote:

I am not a fan of rayon/spandex and my size is 0 or 00 everywhere.  The nature of the fabric creates clinging.  On air, you don't see as much clinging because Lori, the hosts and models wear so many layers, but for those of us who prefer not to wear our clothes that way it can be a cling fest.  

I watch the shows occasionally, but only because I do sometimes see something I like.  Recently it seems to be mostly LOGO Lounge, and that's great because those items are a departure from the usual fabrication and shapes of the line.    

@Trix     I layer, but never Logo over Logo.  I layer over slippery fabrics. ... no clinging.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the way LOGO looks on me ... my shoulders are wider than my hips (I have a narrow body shape) ... so everything hangs and drapes really well.  

I like clothes that move when I walk and never wear anything fitted or clingy.

Honored Contributor

Not all LOGO tops cling because not all LOGO tops are the same fabric.  Yes the rayon/spandex is more clingy.  Jayne Brown once made a comment that when she is wearing that fabric blend from LOGO, she has to wear a shaper underneath.  I have no desire to wear a shaper underneath my clothes.

Whether they are flattering on someone or not isn't just a blanket statement.  For instance, I think the model Jacqui looks fabulous in leggings.  I think she has a beautiful, curvy figure.  Not everyone wants to "flatter" all their curves away by hiding them.

Some of the sharkbite, asymetical hems look good on me and some don't.  It depends on where the material hits me and how it's cut.  Not all sharkbite hems are created equal.      

Respected Contributor

Most of the selfies that people post in their Logo items are not flattering.  But I think some people don't care if what they choose compliments their figure.  They just like it and don't care about the rest.  It's good that some people can recognize what suits them and what doesn't, no matter what size.

Frequent Contributor

Sweetie, its not YOU, its the clothes.  I CANNOT understand WHY anyone would pay the ridiculous prices for these shabby, off color  things that are called clothes.  Every time I hear one of the hosts brag about how great one of these pieces look, I am reminded of "The emperor's new clothes."  They are drab, ill fitting and entirely too expensive.  Even on the skinny models, who can usually carry off anything, they look dumb.  These things look awful on everyone, in my opinion; go for something classy.  These things are NOT!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am  short but I do like the style and I might try to duplicate it from somewhere else.This style is everywhere. Her price point is simply too high.  I am not going to buy it from the Q.

Honored Contributor

@esther22 wrote:

Sweetie, its not YOU, its the clothes.  I CANNOT understand WHY anyone would pay the ridiculous prices for these shabby, off color  things that are called clothes.  Every time I hear one of the hosts brag about how great one of these pieces look, I am reminded of "The emperor's new clothes."  They are drab, ill fitting and entirely too expensive.  Even on the skinny models, who can usually carry off anything, they look dumb.  These things look awful on everyone, in my opinion; go for something classy.  These things are NOT!!!!!!

Well aren't you sweet. That's so nice of you to inform everyone that their clothing is ill-fitting and they look dumb.  Talk about not classy.