Honored Contributor
Watched long enough, To know this line isn't for me.
Model Jacki, My go to see how clothes look. 36 G my bust would look huge!!! Don't need to look frumpy or larger.
Super Contributor

I was thinking the EXACT same thing as I watched this morning! Jackie is the largest model? I'm a 1x myself and want to see plus size for LOGO. Do they have the petite model out?

LOGO was not a good experience for me as a 38D. My chest looked huge and it was not flattering. That material seems clingy  to me so if you have "curves", it may not work for you. Some of those tops are cute too, but I fe!t too self-conscious.

Honored Contributor
Do get this look. But! For my body type, No way!!!
Everytime Jacki, Wearing Logo including this morning. She looks like I would, Larger than she is! Say this, Due to seeing her in different outfits. Lovely beautiful girl. Grateful Q shows all sorts of body types. Helps immensely.
Respected Contributor

Funny, I was just watching the TSV presentation this morning and it looks kinda tight in the bust area on every single person wearing it, whether they are small, large, or somewhere in between. All I see are breasts. Ha!

Esteemed Contributor

Love Logo cardigans, Dislike anything poly/span in the Logo line. It pills, Is $$$$$ and is too tight across the bust.

The use of the stiff trim material across the hem of this top= Epic Fail

Respected Contributor

I was wondering if any plus size ladies wore this line. I'm a plus size(2X) and while I like the look(at least some of them) I certainly can't wear it. I don't wear leggings and it seems that's how it looks best. I haven't had the body for this "free flowing style" since my twenties! I wondered why it was on so much since I image it doesn't suit quite a few.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

I was wondering if any plus size ladies wore this line. I'm a plus size(2X) and while I like the look(at least some of them) I certainly can't wear it. I don't wear leggings and it seems that's how it looks best. I haven't had the body for this "free flowing style" since my twenties! I wondered why it was on so much since I image it doesn't suit quite a few.

@Starpolisher, at one point I was a 2X a well and I wore (and still wear) Lori's clothing line.  Thing is, I'm very peared shape with narrow shoulders and never a bustline that came close to matching my hips!  The fitting top with the flared bottom that drapes over the thighs, hips, and rear has always worked perfect for me.

So I think LOGO works best on certain body types regardless of number on the clothing tag.

Valued Contributor

For me as a plus size, I found the LOGO tops to be too THIN.  They show every lump and bump and I had to wear a spanx under the top.  I have to pass on LOGO because of the thin fabric.

Esteemed Contributor

I also thought the top did nothing for Jacki........it was tight at the bust, and you could see her "midriff" as it clinged to her body...................and she isn't even a plus size model!

None if these are a good look for a plus size customer i don't believe....and i am one..!

Frequent Contributor

I am a 3x and have one of her pieces and it shows every bit of everything. This material does cling to all the wrong spots unless it is A line and not fitted.  I wear something over it. Nice material but too bad not for plus sizes. You can even see it on Lori when it shows her back. Maybe spanx?