Trusted Contributor

Logo Cardigan....taking 13 DAYS TO ARRIVE?????

This is completey crazy and unacceptable....Ordered the cardigan on 11/1 and it has not arrived. If it arrives tomorrow, that will have meant that it took 13 days to ship. There is so much inconsistency with delivery on QVC and it seems to be getting worse and worse. I think I just have to cut back on ordering things...period.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo Cardigan....taking 13 DAYS TO ARRIVE?????

Yeah, that's what really soured me on ordering from the Q. I quit years ago. It would take them so long to ship, I ended up cancelling and cancelling. That was it for me. Other companies seem to value their customers so much more with free shipping, overnight deliveries, sales, coupons, I could go on and on. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I live in California, and things ALWAYS take that long to arrive here.

Respected Contributor

@gigy

I agree.  It’s ridiculous.  My worst was 14 days.  Average is about 7.  I have gotten shoes from Zappos in 2 days with free shipping.  And they don’t charge shipping on returns.  

Super Contributor

Have had similar long delays in getting LOGO orders, sometimes longer.  I think items sell out and if returned it is then shipped out again as I notice sometimes a few odd sizes come back in stock after selling out.  

Trusted Contributor

Well today I received an empty QVC package with a note from the United States Postal Service saying "the enclosed has been damaged in handling in the US Postal Service. No item, just an empty package. I am guessing this was my logo cardigan. So tomorrow I have to contact them and see what I can do. This has never happened to me before.

Trusted Contributor

I called customer service and explained that I never received the jacket, instead an empty qvc package with a letter from the USPS Postal Service saying that my item has been damaged or lost. It apparently sat in the Springfield post office for 10 days before they sent it out. CS aske dme if I would like to cancel my order or have them send me another one. I said that I wanted the jacket and so within 2 days after talking to CS, i received the jacket. So strange how one order takes 13 days and becomes lost and a replacement arrives in 2 days. But I am grateful for the replacement.

Honored Contributor

They need to hire extra holiday help for the mailroom.  Other places I order from I receive in 3 days.  

kindness is strength