Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much I've been saving some white cardigans from other designers to my wish list do you think Marshmallow from Logo is the way to go.  Barefoot dreams had an nice white cardigan that I saved to my wishlst I hate paying the return charges so I'm trying to be careful it what I order.  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo Blackberry top

[ Edited ]

@mollybrownmom wrote:

Thank you so much I've been saving some white cardigans from other designers to my wish list do you think Marshmallow from Logo is the way to go.  Barefoot dreams had an nice white cardigan that I saved to my wishlst I hate paying the return charges so I'm trying to be careful it what I order.  Thanks again.

@mollybrownmom   I don't own any B. Dreams so cannot give input on that.  I will say that the Logo Principles line is very basic and very casual, both of which are in keeping with the tank, but also the cotton modal is fairly lightweight and maybe not for all seasons, depending upon where you live. You might get more use out of another line's white cardigan.   If I were you, I'd go with your wish list items, but perhaps first browse the choices in LOGO Principles cardigans.  There isn't a lot in the Principles line - not as much as in some of her other lines.

By the way, if you want to make certain I see a post directed to me, you need to put @Pearlee  in your post which notifies me that someone  is addressing me.  Smiley Happy