Frequent Contributor

I'm hoping someone can help me I'm searching for a Logo cardigan or some kind of button down in blackberry color.  I bought a tank top in blackberry and white stripe which is really pretty but my arms are too heavy to wear without some type of sweather.  I thought I saw one in Blackberry but I can't seem to find it.  Thank you i advance for your suggestions.  I could also use white but the whites are sometimes not true white and the stripe in the top is definitely a true white.  

Occasional Contributor

A286964

Esteemed Contributor

Seems to me that her blackberry color always sells out quickly.    You might want to go with one of the cream colors, that would most likely match the color in your tank.  I have an antique pearl cardigan and a cloud cream, they're very nice and are similar in color.     She may come up with new cardigans in blackberry for the fall though.

Good luck in your search.

Honored Contributor

Re: Logo Blackberry top

[ Edited ]

@mollybrownmom wrote:

I'm hoping someone can help me I'm searching for a Logo cardigan or some kind of button down in blackberry color.  I bought a tank top in blackberry and white stripe which is really pretty but my arms are too heavy to wear without some type of sweather.  I thought I saw one in Blackberry but I can't seem to find it.  Thank you i advance for your suggestions.  I could also use white but the whites are sometimes not true white and the stripe in the top is definitely a true white.  

@mollybrownmom   A few comments.  I think I have the same striped tank you have - I own it in several colors including blackberry.  It has a very full amount of fabric, right?

Anyway, be careful when choosing a blackberry cardi to go with it.  LOGO blackberry can vary greatly in color.  Usually the Lounge Fr. terry fabric makes the blackberry look quite gray, rather than purplish/navy-ish.  The rayon span takes the blackberry dye so it does look more deep purple/navy so you would probably be best to choose a cardi in the rayon span rather in Fr. terry to go with the tank (if that's the tank I own too).

You can just search her cardigans (search Goldstein cardigan) and click on the choices that are rayon span to see if they come in blackberry.  

By the way, there is a LOGO subforum on this board, just for LOGO chat, in case you didn't know that.  Look to the column to the left of the screen.  If you click on the very first choice, My Favorite Brand, a LOGO option comes up.

Happy shopping.   I love that tank by the way (if it's the same that you have) which is why I got it in different colors.  That said, the blackberry is my favorite of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@mollybrownmom  Trust @Pearlee about her comments on the blackberry material color.   I too love blackberry and own it in the rayon/span as well as in the French Terry.  @Pearlee is absolutely correct in her description of the color differences between the two fabrics.  Keep this in mind in your search.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu   Thanks very much for confirming.  Smiley Happy

It's been "live and learn" for us!  

Esteemed Contributor

@mollybrownmom wrote:

@mollybrownmom  While A265600 is not a button down cardigan, you may want to take a look at this open cardigan in blackberry rayon/span.

Honored Contributor

@MaryMD wrote:

A286964

@MaryMD   If the OP has the same tank I have, this would be too dressy to wear with it, IMO.   Or at least I wouldn't wear it with the tank.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone my tank top is A290492 and I'm a 2X I might try to find a white one per your suggestions I did like the one plain top a265600 but they don't have it in my size, but thank you so much for the information I was wondering about the color match.  

Honored Contributor

@mollybrownmom wrote:

Thanks everyone my tank top is A290492 and I'm a 2X I might try to find a white one per your suggestions I did like the one plain top a265600 but they don't have it in my size, but thank you so much for the information I was wondering about the color match.  

@mollybrownmom   That is the tank I own - in blackberry, maize and peach.

I think you should look for a LOGO principles cardigan in marshmallow.  

The stripe with the blackberry strip is white and the tank is cotton, so a cotton or cotton modal fabric would look best with it.  

Her blackberry comes in so many different shades of it, depending on the fabric it's dyed onto, that you'd have one heck of a time if you wanted to "match" the blackberry.  And a white (marshmallow) cardi would go with everything.