Honored Contributor

Looks like a nice chambray shirt, if anyone's looking for one. Loft site has free shipping today and tomorrow. This shirt is $60, but it's 40 percent off today. I like that it doesn't have chest pockets.

PRODUCT DETAILS

STYLE #559531
Dolman sleeves shape this effortlessly polished shirt with a hint of fresh attitude. Point collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Shirttail hem.

Flowy fit
 Fluid woven
 Hits at hip
 27" long
Available in: Blue

FABRIC & CARE
 60% Lyocell 22% Linen 18% Polyester
 Machine Washable
 Imported

Screenshot_20210401-161544.png

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Re: Loft Chambray Relaxed Shirt

@Greeneyedlady21 I love it.

Honored Contributor

Great looking shirt!!!!  It is simple but stylish and looks comfortable and a garment I would wear often!

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 ~ I love the shirt, and it's exactly what I'm looking for.  Sadly, they only have it in "indigo."  🙁

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 ~ I love the shirt, and it's exactly what I'm looking for.  Sadly, they only have it in "indigo."  🙁

I was wondering about that. It says indigo and the picture displayed (that I posted) is lighter than indigo. I would wear either one, but yes that is confusing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21   Beautiful, soft chambray, classic....love it and the price is right.  Just read it is not offered in the light chambray Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Love the look of this shirt; however, I have found recently that the loft quality has dimished.  And I believe that the Loft as with J. Jill mark up the prices and then a few weeks later offer the same products with reduced prices that should have been the original prices.  On a separate note, I was cleaning out my closets yesterday and came upon some old QVC clothing purchased years ago but still worthwhile.  What a difference between the older clothing and the new inventory as far as quality.  This is just my opinion.  Go for it...especially since shipping from Loft is free today.  Let me know your opinion when you get your new puchase from Loft.

Honored Contributor

@tobes I didn't buy it, just thought it looked nice.