Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Lodis was always available at stores such as Nordstrom even before they came to QVC with their RFID items.  The wallet I presently carry is a Lodis and I purchased it from QVC.  The QVC price was lower than the price I had seen online and at Nordstrom, and also QVC offered a color I preferred.   The wallet was a $60 at QVC and it's held up very well.  I would buy this brand again.   

Stevieb, it's always hard to say if one's experience at these discount stores is isolated or across the board.  The store managers don't determine the inventory for their store, but they do control on how clean and orderly the store is.  I start out with that disclaimer because my experience in a downtown Chicago Ross store was most disappointing.  The store was messy and it was a hassle to browse.  I like a bargain, but I don't want to feel like I'm dumpster diving to find something.  I have not been back to the store, so it's possible that what I saw is not the usual. 

My intent in posting this thread was to let people know where they could purchase Lodis at a substantial discount. If I'd seen the brand at Nordstrom's I wouldn't have posted about that.

Respected Contributor

Lodis is carried at high-end retailers.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

Lodis is carried at high-end retailers.

It's carried at TJM and probably Marshall's too since it's at TJM which I don't consider to be high end retailers.