Honored Contributor

Re: Lodis Crossbody bag - TSV

[ Edited ]

I've been thinking the same, re: the one snap.  Beautiful print, though.   ......... p.s.  I suppose that we could wear the side with the snap close to the body, and not facing outward.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I don't care for a wallet on a string.  

I have a nice wallet.  If I need to be hands free, I use a cross body 

it would annoy me to always transfer things from wallet to wallet. 

I do like the butterfly print though.   It's very pretty 

@bri20

I think it's a generational thing.

Regular Contributor

I purchased the Lodis credit card holders last Christmas, They were a set of two and a todays special value. The snap broke and I couldnot close the credit card section. I wasnot satisfied with the  quality of the brand. Therefore I wouldnot buy the wallet todays special value.

Honored Contributor

I'm now thinking that a strip of Velcro instead of one snap might be better.  That, or even better, a turn key closure (two of them, one on each side) might be even better.  Classic/classy, too. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I love it too and want the floral but there is no coin pocket and I don't want my coins bouncing around in the zippered compartment wheremy phone will be.... that's the only thing stopping me from pulloing the trigger.  Maybe a small (snack) zip top baggie for my change?  Just talking out loud....  Woman Frustrated

@Q4u Same here.  No place for coins, no sale. I'm not spending this much on a wallet that I may need to use a plastic baggie with to hold my coins (and the baggies break).  A place for coins is essential to a wallet or it's a no-go for me.

Trusted Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I admire those of you who can "roll so light". The bag is 1/2" deep. With all the _ _ _ _ I carry, there is just no way.  Good grief, I think that bag could fit in my sunglasses case.      

Hey, magic.  I could not carry this as my everyday bag, but it would be perfect for going out at night.  

Paws and enjoy life.
Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted b/c I have two crossbody's that have credit card access, but they're enclosed on the outside of the bag with a nice, secure zipper. You have the wonderful convenience of never having to go into the bag. I decided I like a more secure closing for credit cards. Once you go Crossbody with credit card access on the outside, it's so wonderful I rarely go back to other bags. So lightweight, hands free and secure. Really great! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone who did not like the Lodis one because of the snap wallet and the lack of a coin purse - I highly recommend you look at the Samantha Brown one on HSN - it has the zip around wallet - a coin pocket and even includes a halo type phone charger built in. However, it is not leather but it is only $39. I've had this one for about a year and find it to be very useful and attractive. I have it in the black crocko and ivory snakeskin.I use the black one about 90% of the time. It is also RFID protected.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Lodis, but I got the last tsv for a wedding. I don't need another but like the floral best.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been looking for a new RFID wallet to replace the Lodis I'm presently using.  The ptints offered in the TSV appealed to me very much, but I need readers everywhere I go.  There was not enough room in the interior to accommodate phone, readers, and keys, so I passed.