New Contributor

Could you make a wonderful, cute, practical LUNCH TOTE with a set of LocknLock containrs (maybe with dividers) and space for a water bottle, please?

Maybe colaborate with Lug?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

FYI: my suggestion is to go to the LocknLock facebook page with this suggestion. It won't get any attention/action on this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@Clau  I see you are a fairly new poster so, allow me to WELCOME you to the forums!😊 As iceberg mentioned, your request will not be seen here in the Fashion forum. Chris Pryme is available on Facebook and Instagram. You will be able to direct all of your concerns and requests regarding LocknLock to her there. Just do a search of her name, and you will see several options available. Good luck!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Chris Pryme does not do Facebook but she does do Instagram.  That is probably the best way to reach her.

I am more of a Facebook user than Instagram but, I do hit Instagram to see what Chris is up to.

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Pepsi  I was easily able to look her up through Facebook, but am not much of a Facebooker myself. I've learned what little I know by posters here that are much more savvy than I am.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Sandy, I live on Facebook. not much of an "Instagrammer" so I will give it a shot.  I too learn a lot from these groups.  I didn't mean to step on toes.

Ok I just looked her up and you are correct,  I did a follow her on it as I love her and Lock n Lock.  I think she represents the brand beautifully.  Thanks for your insight.