Esteemed Contributor
Well, @Pearlee, I'll give this smoothly functioning website all the credit for not being able to find their own 'Standards' page.
Thanks.
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge  LOL @ your second post.  However, I took another look at your first post and it may be that you accidentally put a space in the word "community" in the link you posted?

Honored Contributor

It's been done for quite a while.

Honored Contributor

Standards

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Hmm ... I SEE that @Pearlee.

Although that was strictly a copy & paste, and I can't imagine how the cursor got in there to make a space, I'm calling for a do-over.

Respected Contributor

@makena I've been here, but not paid much attention to what is allowed or not allowed. Really doesn't matter to me, I figure if they don't like something, it gets deleted. No biggie to me, I was just surprised that's all. Sorry to cause such an uproar. 

Honored Contributor

When you open The WW website there is a box that pops up that offers some coupons but not the really good ones. I figured my post  wouldn't last long so I hope some of you wrote them down before they were poofed because they were such a good deal.

I used to buy all my jeans and capris from QVC and many of them I still wear though they are all over 8 years old and are showing a lot of wear. When QVC changed their sizing a few years back they took me right out of their market because now when something fits me in the hips it is much too large in the waist and they don't stay up.Thus , I had to find somewhere else to buy jeans & capris.

Respected Contributor

@TX-starlightwrote:

@makena I've been here, but not paid much attention to what is allowed or not allowed. Really doesn't matter to me, I figure if they don't like something, it gets deleted. No biggie to me, I was just surprised that's all. Sorry to cause such an uproar. 

No drama. 

Honored Contributor

@tiny 2wrote:

We used to post coupons  and codes all the time. It was a lot of fun sharing the codes and reporting back the finds. Suddenly it was against standards. Heavy sigh.Woman Sad

@tiny 2 ITA!!! What's wrong with posting coupons helping others out to save a little cash. Geezzzzzz

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlzwrote:

@tiny 2wrote:

We used to post coupons  and codes all the time. It was a lot of fun sharing the codes and reporting back the finds. Suddenly it was against standards. Heavy sigh.Woman Sad

@tiny 2 ITA!!! What's wrong with posting coupons helping others out to save a little cash. Geezzzzzz

@Nightowlz  What's wrong I assume, from QVC's viewpoint, is that Q is a for-profit business and doesn't want to drive any business away by advertising (via someone's post) coupons to competitors' products, thus inevitably losing business for QVC.   If I were a shareholder in QVC, which I'm not, I'd certainly approve of this current policy.

QVC is a business.  What businessperson would want to drive business elsewhere? (Other than in Miracle on 34th Stree when Macy's Santa refers people over to Gimble's - in a fantasy film?)