Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i received both of the TS......and they are going back. the top on them was a weird material......hard to describe. the pants were fine. i am not sure why she didnt do them in the rayon spandex or even a silky feel poly spandex. i am trying to figure out what it feels like. while the print was nice the material wasnt. it almost felt like a very thin sweater.

the two toppers i ordered, one shorter, one longer, are both keepers. they are very versatile and i can use them with so much in my wardrobe already. i bought one in a solid black and one in a black/white bold floral print.

2 hits, 2 misses.

Sorry it did not work for you. She must use different fabrics on different dresses. The one I tried on was a heavy knit.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i received both of the TS......and they are going back. the top on them was a weird material......hard to describe. the pants were fine. i am not sure why she didnt do them in the rayon spandex or even a silky feel poly spandex. i am trying to figure out what it feels like. while the print was nice the material wasnt. it almost felt like a very thin sweater.

the two toppers i ordered, one shorter, one longer, are both keepers. they are very versatile and i can use them with so much in my wardrobe already. i bought one in a solid black and one in a black/white bold floral print.

2 hits, 2 misses.

Sorry it did not work for you. She must use different fabrics on different dresses. The one I tried on was a heavy knit.

@willdob3 ......no, actually i really like her dresses and the material she uses on those. the TS wasnt a dress, but a two piece top and pant set......those are what i did not like, mainly because of the top. glad you are enjoying the dress! i like wearing her dresses both casually and a bit dressed up. enjoy! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein