Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Liz Claiborne sizing

[ Edited ]

I just happened to see a lunchtime special of a Liz Claiborne sweater coat which was really cute. I have not bought any of the QVC Liz Claiborne clothes although I used to buy some in department stores years ago. How does the sizing run? I didn't know whether to get it in my denim and Company size or to size up. Denim and Company sizes are always super large. I ended up ordering two different sizes but I'd like to cancel one if I could get good information. 

Honored Contributor

I have wide shoulders, and I find the tops cut too narrow through the shoulders/upper body for me.  Not so bad with knits.  Sizing up just doesn't work ... because then the rest of the top is too large.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the info. I may cancel both. It was just a quick decision, and I don't need the sweater!

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE  Did you look at the garment's size Chart?  Go to the description and at the end of the text click where it says "click here".  You'll see the chest measurement for the sweater.  Usually I size up one size from my D&C size for LC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes. I looked at chart. Good question. I wondered what customers thought. I ordered one size up and may cancel the other one which was my normal q size. Tx for your thoughts!

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE I too wear a size larger in Liz than I do in D & C.  

Honored Contributor

I am another who found LC to run a little smaller than D&C or Graver.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Thanks very much for taking time to help.

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54

Thank you!