New Contributor

Liz Claiborne - maxi dresses

Hello, I was very disappointed that there were no new Liz maxi dresses this past spring.  I hope you add some for next spring and summer of 2017.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne - maxi dresses

The Q seems to be phasing LCNY out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Truthfully ,I have not seen many (or in fact,anyone in my area) wearing Maxi's this yr. If you check out Q's Liz C  site ,you will see them all,I think. Last yr I bought many of them.

Honored Contributor

@The_Selkie - I love my LC maxis and have worn them a lot this summer. Sadly, as @itsmagic said, QVC did not renew the contract with the company that owns Liz Claiborne for this particular line. This company owns many other lines at QVC - maybe it was the company's decision to discontinue the line (?)

I have always had good luck with LC clothes, and I will miss them. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I own the one straight knit maxi that was a TSV that most people on the board made fun of.  LOL  

I love that dress.  The one thing I like about it is it's not a true maxi.  It is above my ankles.  I bought it in black and I also love that it's a blank canvas.  I can wear it as is with statement jewelry or I can add various jackets over the top.

I have even put a white button down under it in the fall and worn it with boots or tights and a shootie.  I love that silly dress that I got from as-is for next to nothing.

Super Contributor

evine  has some for the Tsv today. I have 3 of these and love them. Way cheaper than lc 

Valued Contributor

For the past few summers I have worn the Liz maxi's every single day.....they are well made, pretty, and really comfortable. Since they are sleeveless, I often add an Isaac cardigan.  I feel sad that Liz is being discontinued!

I always thought the clothing was stylish and classy, and easy professional dressing.

I miss Mary Beth and Linda, a great team and so much fun!    Sigh........

Honored Contributor

@Adamlambert wrote:

evine  has some for the Tsv today. I have 3 of these and love them. Way cheaper than lc 

The prints on the TTV don't match up front to back. That is a big no, no.