Honored Contributor
A262191 I would had ordered , but, no measurements on line at all, then, when they got around to showing it just the bust measurements. I would had liked to seen the waist and hip too. No information was available on line. So, I took a pass on it.
Esteemed Contributor

No measurements for the blazer or the striped tee - those are the only two items I've been interested in. That might have been two purchases for me today, especially the blazer. But no way am I ordering without measurements. I don't know if CS has them, but I'm not wasting my time with a phone call... if they want my money, they can put the necessary information on line. And I'm going to email them about it AGAIN!

If enough people just inundate them with complaints, maybe they'll get their act together.

Honored Contributor

They don't even seem to be aware of the issue.

Honored Contributor

Exactly ! I'm busty, so, I have to have a Large, but, the trouble with that is without knowing the hip measurement it will probably be sticking out (what I call 'poof') in the back. don't have hips and butt so the hip could had been 46 and up to even 50 ! I would have had enough extra material around the hip and butt to go around me another time. LOL

I'm sticking with Denim & Co. 'large' always a great fit and no poofing. I've got to many blazer/jackets anyway. LOL

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/11/2015 kittymomNC said:

No measurements for the blazer or the striped tee - those are the only two items I've been interested in. That might have been two purchases for me today, especially the blazer. But no way am I ordering without measurements. I don't know if CS has them, but I'm not wasting my time with a phone call... if they want my money, they can put the necessary information on line. And I'm going to email them about it AGAIN!

If enough people just inundate them with complaints, maybe they'll get their act together.

QVC is not deserving of our business. I called corporate two days ago and spoke to someone in the President's office about this issue. Still no change. Money (or lack thereof) usually talks. Let's see what happens...

Honored Contributor

Maybe Linda D. could help ?

Esteemed Contributor

I don't do Facebook. If anyone here does, and if Linda Davies has a page, can someone make her aware of it? That's a good suggestion, Sharke. I doubt she has any idea about what's going on with QVC and the garment measurements. Or maybe she does, who knows? There may be a method to their madness, but whatever it may be, I think it will cost QVC eventually in their bottom line.

I would go on some of the blogs, like Gary's blog for D&Co, but they don't answer questions most of the time or apparently pay attention to anything we say.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes I wait forever for fabric, petite, rise, fit, and hosts seem to think it is not important. It's more important to talk about where to wear it, and who should wear it, or some other nonsense.

Honored Contributor

True, they tend to stray off of subject at hand. Models don't turn around either. Wear long scarves and belts around the tops. Most women aren't that thin and who wants to wear a belt in the first place. LOL Wish I could hem up their pants for them . I've seen pant hems go around the heel of the shoe. I don't know how they can walk. Look like a curtain dragging the floor.

Respected Contributor

They lost my purchase as well. I can not/will not order a clothing item which does not include Click Here measurements online. Sizing is just too undependable lately. And, now that the Q will no longer be refunding original shipping costs, I don't want to order anything that I may have to return. Left feedback on the denim blazer via the Q website. I think we should use that option now that they have made it available.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama