Valued Contributor

Liz Claiborne Closing Stores?

Outlet store in Massachusetts closed, is LC going out of business?  I do not see this brand in my local retail stores.

Honored Contributor

Re: Liz Claiborne Closing Stores?

I just bought 2 Liz tops from Penneys. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the Liz outlets closed ages ago.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

The one in Pigeon Forge, Tenn  has been closed eight or ten years it seems.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is interesting regarding Liz and JC Pennys:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/walterloeb/2013/03/18/j-c-penney-tramples-on-liz-claiborne-and-misses-a-...

@Annabellethecat66That was very interesting!  Many thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG Hello sweet girl!  I just googled "Is Liz Claiborne going out of business" and several interesting articles came up.

I have a lot of Liz clothes I bought from QVC.  I've never had any trouble with them and I like a lot of their style.  It's good for someone like me in that it's not fancy, but it looks nice and I feel good when I wear it out (usually to Drs or dinner or lunch).  Unfortunately, that's the extent of my leaving the house!  Ha!  Will contact you soon.  Hope you are well.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66I loved Liz too.  Enjoyed nice tops to wear with my jeans.  I couldn't believe the summer my friend and I went to Piegon Forge, Tenn and that large store was closed!

I did get a tee here last year that I wasn't totally pleased with.  It had a slight "V" at the neckline and they had just overcast around it.  It's coral paisley, you may have seen it.  Three quarter sleeves.