Regular Contributor

Does anyone have any experience with this brand?  I don't see too many reviews and I'm liking this top.  Thanks!!  A461833

Honored Contributor

I have a few of their jeans as my sister in law has a boutique and she sells them.  They are really soft and comfortable.  I love this top they don't have my size in xs but took a chance on the small.  

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of denim Bermudas that I found a few years ago, that are great even with a few pounds up/down

I don't see the brand much around here, 

Regular Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have a few of their jeans as my sister in law has a boutique and she sells them.  They are really soft and comfortable.  I love this top they don't have my size in xs but took a chance on the small.  

Thanks Pecky!!!  I ordered this top too, so we'll see how it is Smiley Happy  

Regular Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I have a pair of denim Bermudas that I found a few years ago, that are great even with a few pounds up/down

I don't see the brand much around here, 

Thanks @jackthebear - I ordered the top.  I've never seen the brand so I was curious.  

Esteemed Contributor

It seems to be a popular brand with clothing subscription boxes.  I watch a lot of YouTube clothing hauler videos and see it frequently, and it seems to be a very popular and well-liked brand.

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Thanks Pecky!!!  I ordered this top too, so we'll see how it is Smiley Happy  

@Pixie66 Awesome !!  I read the reviews on their website and they were all good.  Can't wait to hear your review when you get it.

Honored Contributor

@Pixie66 

New to me but I do like the woven blouse! @Pecky and you will have to come back and post your thoughts....

I did try another brand that gets little air time (Katrina mentioned it) and thats Lily.

Sustainable denim from a Canadian company. I bought the black straight legs. Very nice.

Regular Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Pixie66 

New to me but I do like the woven blouse! @Pecky and you will have to come back and post your thoughts....

I did try another brand that gets little air time (Katrina mentioned it) and thats Lily.

Sustainable denim from a Canadian company. I bought the black straight legs. Very nice.

@Andreatoo I will have to check them out, thanks.  I like finding different brands to try.  I'll definitely let you know about the blouse Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Liverpool Jeans

[ Edited ]

I have a pair of their jeans that are jogger style that I purchased about 7 years ago.  Nice, nice jeans.  Didn't know they made tops too.  That one pair of jeans is the only experience I have with liverpool jeans.  I got them from Nordstrom's.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life