Respected Contributor

Re: Live From Westchester, PA It's the 6PM LDO Show!!

Oh, here's Louis with the WK Swing Open Cardigan!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

I have the ruby, ordered the lapis this morning ... now I'm tempted by the malachite!
Valued Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Favorite Son said:

Well, I made it through this visit without a single Linea purchase. I'm holding out for the leather motorcycle jacket.

What leather motorcycle jacket? When? Please do tell!

Valued Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/30/2015 Sammijo said:
On 1/30/2015 jbnh said:
On 1/30/2015 JustJazzmom said:

What will Louis be presenting on Fashionably Late??

According to Jac - Friday 7p.m. Fashionably Late with Pat and Jane...The Swing Cardi.reorder..well loved, in Sapphire and Black....which is the NEW color. They never had Black???

The swing cardi? I'm so confused now. I'm off to try to find an item number.

It was the one that was an OTO and had the horizontal ribbing below the waist and down the front edge and it dropped down in points in the front---does that help refresh your memory?

Hey, Sheesh. I love the ribbed cardigan that was a OTO and have it in black and taupe. But I think the swing cardigan shown on Fashionably Late is a different style. The cardigan that was a OTO is on clearance now. Such a shame! I really love that cardi. I was hoping to see new colors. A257376 is the item number for that cardi. I might have to order another color even though I bought more than I'd planned yesterday.
Honored Contributor

I just want to say, thanks to Louis, I am prepared with clothing for my radiotherapy. I may not be the prettiest, but I will be the best dressed in the RadOnc suite.

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Belle_Femme said:
On 1/30/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/30/2015 Sammijo said:
On 1/30/2015 jbnh said:
On 1/30/2015 JustJazzmom said:

What will Louis be presenting on Fashionably Late??

According to Jac - Friday 7p.m. Fashionably Late with Pat and Jane...The Swing Cardi.reorder..well loved, in Sapphire and Black....which is the NEW color. They never had Black???

The swing cardi? I'm so confused now. I'm off to try to find an item number.

It was the one that was an OTO and had the horizontal ribbing below the waist and down the front edge and it dropped down in points in the front---does that help refresh your memory?

Hey, Sheesh. I love the ribbed cardigan that was a OTO and have it in black and taupe. But I think the swing cardigan shown on Fashionably Late is a different style. The cardigan that was a OTO is on clearance now. Such a shame! I really love that cardi. I was hoping to see new colors. A257376 is the item number for that cardi. I might have to order another color even though I bought more than I'd planned yesterday.

Yes, you are right, Belle, the Cardigan shown last night on Fashionably Late was not the Swing Cardigan that was the OTO, it was the Open Cardigan---which I have and love in a few colors. In fact, I'm going to a business meeting in Dallas on Thursday with a new customer and I am going to wear the WK Ruby Open Cardigan and matching Tank over an ENR WK Black Pencil Skirt, Black Tights and Black Suede Pumps. I'm wearing gold Jewelry---probably Judith Ripka Clad pieces---but maybe with Louis' Gold Double Stand Bead Necklace. The new color was Black---which I really wanted but did not buy! So far this visit I did not get any WK pieces---just LL and the Quilted Jackets, plus the Moss Crepe pieces in Black.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Merrylass said: I have the ruby, ordered the lapis this morning ... now I'm tempted by the malachite!

Merrylass, that Malachite is stunning (works fabulously with Ripka Green Goddess pieces)--I have it as well as the Ruby. I need the Lapis and the new Black. I have the Ruby and Malachite Tanks and the Ruby T-neck and Ruby V-Neck. I also have the Lapis T-Neck and the Lapis Peasant Neck Sweater. I have matching WK Pencil skirts. Finally, I have the Ruby, Lapis and Black Sequined Skirts---and the Ruby Boucle Jacket! The colors and the pieces are all stunning. Those colors are all right up your color alley--as they were mine.

Regular Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/30/2015 Merrylass said: I have the ruby, ordered the lapis this morning ... now I'm tempted by the malachite!

Merrylass, that Malachite is stunning (works fabulously with Ripka Green Goddess pieces)--I have it as well as the Ruby. I need the Lapis and the new Black. I have the Ruby and Malachite Tanks and the Ruby T-neck and Ruby V-Neck. I also have the Lapis T-Neck and the Lapis Peasant Neck Sweater. I have matching WK Pencil skirts. Finally, I have the Ruby, Lapis and Black Sequined Skirts---and the Ruby Boucle Jacket! The colors and the pieces are all stunning. Those colors are all right up your color alley--as they were mine.

LOL, I caved and bought the malachite. I have the ruby short sleeve top and the lapis t-neck and lapis peasant neck sweater but missed out on the skirts - I LOVE your selection of beautiful pieces!!! I hope there will be more jewel tone whisper knit items.
Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Merrylass said:
On 1/31/2015 Sheesh said:

LOL, I caved and bought the malachite. I have the ruby short sleeve top and the lapis t-neck and lapis peasant neck sweater but missed out on the skirts - I LOVE your selection of beautiful pieces!!! I hope there will be more jewel tone whisper knit items.

Merrylass, I hope you are an active reader of Louis Blog---he gives us so much useful information as well as the Sneak Peeks, etc. As far as color selection, if he did WK Brights (like the Hot Pink, Turquoise, Nectarine, Lime) he will not repeat them the next year (makes sense, as we'd all be looking to buy New colors)---think the softer pastels that he asked our color advice on. So, that said, I don't think we'll see Malachite and Ruby again any time soon; however, Lapis seems to be a "go to color" and has been repeated.This season we got darker, deeper, Brick, Hunter, Navy and Aubergine. We're not likely to see those colors again for a while (although Aubergine seems to always be sought after). Perfectly Pink is another example of repeated popularity.

Like you, I'm a jewel tone girl, so I grabbed what I could when I could---they are Classic Clothes and will be in my wardrobe forever!

Any way, I am so glad yo finally discovered Linea and you'll have quite the collection soon enough! Cool

Regular Contributor

Sheesh, I have been reading the blog and love the way Louis puts outfits together. Good to know that colours don't always repeat - I will buy what I can (I confess I have been amassing a lot of Linea!) ... sigh, I was trying to be good this year.