Honored Contributor

Re: Live From Westchester, PA It's the 6PM LDO Show!!

On 1/31/2015 Merrylass said: Sheesh, I have been reading the blog and love the way Louis puts outfits together. Good to know that colours don't always repeat - I will buy what I can (I confess I have been amassing a lot of Linea!) ... sigh, I was trying to be good this year.

He does not allow good, only good looking and well dressed~~~~

Regular Contributor

LOL ... ""good looking and well dressed"" is an excellent way to greet each day!!
Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 namealreadytaken said:

I just want to say, thanks to Louis, I am prepared with clothing for my radiotherapy. I may not be the prettiest, but I will be the best dressed in the RadOnc suite.

Good luck with your treatments, Name. I find that when I look good it lifts my spirits and that makes me feel better. I hope your new Linea pieces help with a speedy recovery.

Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/31/2015 Belle_Femme said:
On 1/30/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/30/2015 Sammijo said:
On 1/30/2015 jbnh said:
On 1/30/2015 JustJazzmom said:

What will Louis be presenting on Fashionably Late??

According to Jac - Friday 7p.m. Fashionably Late with Pat and Jane...The Swing Cardi.reorder..well loved, in Sapphire and Black....which is the NEW color. They never had Black???

The swing cardi? I'm so confused now. I'm off to try to find an item number.

It was the one that was an OTO and had the horizontal ribbing below the waist and down the front edge and it dropped down in points in the front---does that help refresh your memory?

Hey, Sheesh. I love the ribbed cardigan that was a OTO and have it in black and taupe. But I think the swing cardigan shown on Fashionably Late is a different style. The cardigan that was a OTO is on clearance now. Such a shame! I really love that cardi. I was hoping to see new colors. A257376 is the item number for that cardi. I might have to order another color even though I bought more than I'd planned yesterday.

Yes, you are right, Belle, the Cardigan shown last night on Fashionably Late was not the Swing Cardigan that was the OTO, it was the Open Cardigan---which I have and love in a few colors. In fact, I'm going to a business meeting in Dallas on Thursday with a new customer and I am going to wear the WK Ruby Open Cardigan and matching Tank over an ENR WK Black Pencil Skirt, Black Tights and Black Suede Pumps. I'm wearing gold Jewelry---probably Judith Ripka Clad pieces---but maybe with Louis' Gold Double Stand Bead Necklace. The new color was Black---which I really wanted but did not buy! So far this visit I did not get any WK pieces---just LL and the Quilted Jackets, plus the Moss Crepe pieces in Black.

You'll look amazing in that outfit! I bought both of the quilted jackets and the moss crepe top and skirt in black. But I couldn't resist the WK split bottom swing sweater in black. After finding that ribbed sleeve swing cardigan on clearance, I had to order the purple. That color goes so well with black or grey, both of which I have in abundance! I just tried to order the Bixby TSV in iolite but had to go on waitlist. I bet you are loving all of the new Ripka!
Valued Contributor

On 1/31/2015 namealreadytaken said:

I just want to say, thanks to Louis, I am prepared with clothing for my radiotherapy. I may not be the prettiest, but I will be the best dressed in the RadOnc suite.

Wishing you good health, Name!
Regular Contributor

Favorite Son, I totally agree that the vintage python print faux wrap top should be brought back, perhaps in some new colors and prints. I have every color in that top, and multiples as "back-ups" in the green and the black. It is the most flattering top Louis has ever done, IMHO, for ladies of all figure proportions. I decided to pass on the new tweedy type wrap top on this show due to the separate waistband seam that I felt would emphasize the waist I do not have (LOL).

Respected Contributor

To namealreadytaken: I wish you much success with your treatments and no side effects. I think you were very wise to buy comfortable but attractive leisure wear.

I have too many doctor visits and am hoping to be starting a series of infusions. Not as serious as your situation. But I also bought some Linea Leisure for that purpose. I've found that the better I look the more positive I feel and comfort is essential. It's easy to just wear schleppy clothes because you know you'll end up in a hospital gown.

Again, good thoughts being sent your way.

The Linea ladies have real lives and wear their clothes in difficult times as well as good ones.

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Belle_Femme said: I just tried to order the Bixby TSV in iolite but had to go on waitlist. I bet you are loving all of the new Ripka!

Yes, I got the Ripka GG Cuff as I adore my GG suite but did not have the cuff---the price was good, too, as it had been $450 and is now $379 on 6 EP. I also got the Ripka Silver Zodiac Enhancer in the Libra as it is my mothers sign plus the scales of justice---perfect for us lawyers. I did not like my Capricorn design. I put the Gold Clad Libra on my Wish List, too. Will get it later.

I got all 3 Bixby TSVs because I could not decide on 2, so I took all 3. Worried that the Size 5 might be too tight, so I might end up SOL. The TSV is identical to the original that sold for $116---I had it and sold it when I lost weight and I sold it for $140! The TSV---17,000 pieces sold out in 14 minutes! WOWZA! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Hope you get your Iolite off Waitlist---I think you will, there are bound to be returns from people who bought the wrong size.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel