Trusted Contributor

Everything is beautiful, and I have to say Amy does the best job on these remotes that anyone could do.  Even Martha seemed somewhat comfortable. Smiley LOL

Love Dennis Basso's coat.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark,  I thought Isaac's lace top is beautiful and the price is reasonable for that top.  Peace, Love, whatever is out of their mind with the $96 blouse (I don't think so) -- it's pretty but not at that price even with Easy Pay.  Amy looks lovely.  She is so tiny and for a petite woman she really wears her clothes well.  Logo - no comment (I'll be nice).  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I love her pants, but the inseam is listed as 32". Amy is so tiny, so they must have had to hem them. I think they're gorgeous though.....on my wish list.😊

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 ITA Isaac's top was beautiful in all color's.  I could not beleive the Peace, Love top, it was the complete opposite from that affirmation shirt, and in a good way.  Loved the sleeves.

My secret fav of the show is the Marc Fisher Glitter boot. meow  HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

It was a gorgeous show to look at but it is just the regular QVC merchandise.  I loved those tall glitter boots.  They aren't something that I can wear or would wear even if I could but they sure were pretty to look at.  I watched on my laptop and I keept losing the live feed, it got frustrating after a while, so I left.   I liked that GILI bag too but I bought the Dooney tsv, which is a more versatile bag for me.  I missed the Martha Stewart debut but I looked online...nothing that QVC doesn't already have.  She isn't known for being stylish so I can only assume that QVC saw what Evine is doing with Paula Deen, who also wasn't known for style and decided to follow.

Honored Contributor

Amy did a great job !!🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I fell asleep but I remember seeing Amy & GILI Jill & a couple of models in some God awful looking cape type thing w/huge shoulder pads. That's all I remember. So either I woke up for a few minutes then fell back to sleep or that cape thing was just a nighmare I was having.

Honored Contributor

Peace, Love, World considers itself a luxury lifestyle brand.  I have no idea where this line of clothing is sold other than its own website, QVC and Lyst.  If you go to their website, the prices are pretty out there for very casual clothing. They had nothing like that top and pants on their website so I wonder if they were made for QVC?  Everything on their website is super casual.

I didn't see any of the show.  I did look at the items recently on air.  I loved that Halston fit and flare dress. That is perfect for my pear shape.  And the price was really good.  I just wish it had 3/4 or long sleeves.  That is a fall/winter dress and I'd freeze. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Peace, Love, World considers itself a luxury lifestyle brand.  I have no idea where this line of clothing is sold other than its own website, QVC and Lyst.  If you go to their website, the prices are pretty out there for very casual clothing. They had nothing like that top and pants on their website so I wonder if they were made for QVC?  Everything on their website is super casual.

I didn't see any of the show.  I did look at the items recently on air.  I loved that Halston fit and flare dress. That is perfect for my pear shape.  And the price was really good.  I just wish it had 3/4 or long sleeves.  That is a fall/winter dress and I'd freeze. 

ITA...the sleeves being short made it instantly a no for me. I could never wear short sleeves in the Fall and Winter.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

ITA...the sleeves being short made it instantly a no for me. I could never wear short sleeves in the Fall and Winter.

ITA too, it was bizarre.