Respected Contributor
@shaggygirl... lol.. you saw and listened correctly .. that wasn't a nightmare u were having.. that was Jill and Amy talking up some cape "that we had to have"...
Respected Contributor
@shaggygirl...that wasn't a nightmare u were having..lol...you listened and saw correctly..that was a cape Jill was trying to sell and convince us that "it was a must have " in your fall wardrobe..
Trusted Contributor

The Dennis Basso coat is absolutely 100% stunning. OMG...beautiful.

It was a nice show all the way around.  But that coat, my my.. I so want it.

Respected Contributor

I loved Isaac's lace top. 

Occasional Contributor

I loved the show.  I think Amy does a great job too.  I also think the models do a great job showcasing the merchandise.  I enjoy the fact that it's a fashion show for people like me!  Although, I still won't pay hundreds of dollars for a purse or jacket.  I did get Isaac's lace top in cream.  I woiuld have gotten the thigh-high boots if they came in wide width.  I'm looking forward to Dennis and Jill tonight!!!

Respected Contributor

I had to watch with the mute button on...........I just can't take Amy's voice and cackle and the way she elongates the last couple of words to each sentence.....sorry, she just gets on my last nerve. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, but I looked at the items offered online. The DB coat was pretty, but I didn't purchase it or anything else. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Peace, Love, World considers itself a luxury lifestyle brand.  I have no idea where this line of clothing is sold other than its own website, QVC and Lyst.  If you go to their website, the prices are pretty out there for very casual clothing. They had nothing like that top and pants on their website so I wonder if they were made for QVC?  Everything on their website is super casual.

I didn't see any of the show.  I did look at the items recently on air.  I loved that Halston fit and flare dress. That is perfect for my pear shape.  And the price was really good.  I just wish it had 3/4 or long sleeves.  That is a fall/winter dress and I'd freeze. 

@Lipstickdiva  I have seen it at Saks Off Fifth so I assume it's at Saks too.

Respected Contributor

Short sleeves aren't so bizarre if you live in the southern part of the country, or if you want to wear a jacket or cardigan over it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Live From New York

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Peace, Love, World considers itself a luxury lifestyle brand.  I have no idea where this line of clothing is sold other than its own website, QVC and Lyst.  If you go to their website, the prices are pretty out there for very casual clothing. They had nothing like that top and pants on their website so I wonder if they were made for QVC?  Everything on their website is super casual.

I didn't see any of the show.  I did look at the items recently on air.  I loved that Halston fit and flare dress. That is perfect for my pear shape.  And the price was really good.  I just wish it had 3/4 or long sleeves.  That is a fall/winter dress and I'd freeze. 

@Lipstickdiva  I have seen it at Saks Off Fifth so I assume it's at Saks too.

@Pearlee, I thought it was at some bigger name stores but it's not on-line at Saks or Nordstrom either.  I just wanted to see what Q's prices were like compared to "real world" so to speak.