Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well what she said regarding Ash Wednesday speaks volumes about her character. And ignorance about the Catholic faith. So rude.

I don't care about her at all really, but after reading something about her recently...well if it's true it's beyond offensive. Has to do with what she allegedly did to a woman Harry was allegedly involved with. And what he allegedly did too. Might have been what Kim Richards said she knew that LR flipped out over.

I wouldn't support the My Pillow guy either, first that was about the pillows looking awful to me. Then well now it's something else. I do have certain companies I won't buy from for certain reasons, and can do the same with any Q vendors.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Well what she said regarding Ash Wednesday speaks volumes about her character. And ignorance about the Catholic faith. So rude.

I don't care about her at all really, but after reading something about her recently...well if it's true it's beyond offensive. Has to do with what she allegedly did to a woman Harry was allegedly involved with. And what he allegedly did too. Might have been what Kim Richards said she knew that LR flipped out over.

I wouldn't support the My Pillow guy either, first that was about the pillows looking awful to me. Then well now it's something else. I do have certain companies I won't buy from for certain reasons, and can do the same with any Q vendors.

@Greeneyedlady21  agree 100% - my voice when it comes to these fools is in my walet. 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...