Honored Contributor

If I recall the incident correctly she was being verbally assaulted on social media and then finally snapped! 

She may be in the public eye but she's still human ! I think we can get over it now

Trusted Contributor

Why have we all become so unforgiving. We not only expect everyone to be perfect, but they have to be perfect in a way we agree with. I don't know what all these supposed slights were, but I think we need to get over it and be a little more forgiving.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

Why have we all become so unforgiving. We not only expect everyone to be perfect, but they have to be perfect in a way we agree with. I don't know what all these supposed slights were, but I think we need to get over it and be a little more forgiving.Smiley Happy

I think for some of these posters, it's a form of entertainment.  Insulting shoppers, styles they don't like or wear something to relieve boredom and angst in their lives. Doesn't impact my choices or shopping. No worries, their preferred brands & styles-Quacker, D&C will be back soon...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

I think for some of these posters, it's a form of entertainment.  Insulting shoppers, styles they don't like or wear something to relieve boredom and angst in their lives. Doesn't impact my choices or shopping. No worries, their preferred brands & styles-Quacker, D&C will be back soon...

I am sure you can relate as your form of entertainment includes insulting the shoppers on this board.

Exhibit A.

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Thank You for noticing!  I don't care for her and I really don't like her fashion either.  Every time I see her advertising something it seems it's those "Hammrtime" pants.  Ugh.  I just change the station.  

On a side note- I don't see anybody wearing them around here either so I know she 's not selling them in my area. 

Honored Contributor

I have to say this topic has been beated to death on all forums.  Hopefully we can move on to better topics.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one pair of her "hammertime" pants....LOL  Thought that was funny, anyway I  like them but I don't particulary care for her or her line.  She seems phony to me and really loves herself.  I did purchase a topof hers once that was so thin it was very unflattering/cheaply made.   It was returned.  

Valued Contributor

@millieshops I vote with my wallet.  LR and several other vendors, hosts are on my do not watch, do not buy.  She may have stupidly verbalized her feelings about larger women but even real designers have been showing disdain for larger women since forever.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

LOL

But it's okay when you do it.  Got it!

Honored Contributor
Yes...another reason I never watch QVC, just shop on the website...can avoid the hosts completely if you want