Honored Contributor

@Krimpettewrote:

How embarrassing!  One would think if she's truly the designer, she'd have known that right from the beginning.  Although I can't imaging all that ruffle stuff in the front either.

@Krimpette .....unless you need a maternity top. Lol

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66wrote:

I can't wear that kind of material.  It shows every lump and bump on my body.  It even shows my stick out moles!

Anyway, I also lost interest when she started out saying the size started in an extra, extra, extra small!  What size is that actually?  I thought an extra small was a size zero?

Anyway, I did hear her say it could be worn the other way and Shawn said you could wear a tank under it and turn it around.  That was when Shawn was on with her.

I thought it was really funny when I was watching The Real Housewives and she actually gave each housewife a QVC top....these are women who carry purses worth thousands of dollars.

All she was doing was advertising her QVC stuff and the fact that she was on QVC.

@Annabellethecat66   I think that size is equal to a toddler 3.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametodaywrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@skuggleswrote:

@jonbon amazing how people latch on to a mistaken idea and become unable to divest themselves no matter how many times the corrected version is presenterd to them.

Yes! I didn't purchase the top, so I really don't care one way or another for myself. But things like this just prove how rumors and false stories are spread -- both on these forums and elsewhere.

@jonbon  I saw the first presentation and all the way through.  She had no idea how to wear that until it finally dawned on her.  She wore it backward and then she either was told by the producers, someon else told her or she awoke to the realization that she was wearing it backward.  She has no idea what she is doing but making money.

I don't believe this for a minute. She said she realized you COULD wear it the other way.

Honored Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

@Nonametodaywrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@skuggleswrote:

@jonbon amazing how people latch on to a mistaken idea and become unable to divest themselves no matter how many times the corrected version is presenterd to them.

Yes! I didn't purchase the top, so I really don't care one way or another for myself. But things like this just prove how rumors and false stories are spread -- both on these forums and elsewhere.

@jonbon  I saw the first presentation and all the way through.  She had no idea how to wear that until it finally dawned on her.  She wore it backward and then she either was told by the producers, someon else told her or she awoke to the realization that she was wearing it backward.  She has no idea what she is doing but making money.

I don't believe this for a minute. She said she realized you COULD wear it the other way.

@jonbon  Of course, we are all entitled to our opinions.  

Respected Contributor

The ink is black. The page is white.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa, what happened?

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@songbirdwrote:

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

@Naturesbeauty.  Its very obvious Isaac never sees the clothes bearing his name until he shows up on the sofa to talk about them.  He sold his company and now just talks about and sells them.

He's still a designer, though.

He is a designer.  But really I can't imagine him hunched over a board and designing for QVC!   For one thing, the clothes would be a lot more expensive then it is now.  In the beginning he had teams that puts the clothing together.  He probably looked it over and gave thumbs up or down.  Now he's just a rep for them.  It gives him extra money.  Truthfully I don't know if he is as popular as he was.  His better clothing line gets a lot of crticism.

I can't really imagine ANY of the real designers designing for QVC.  I bet they all have someone else doing it.  They might advise, but I doubt they actually do the design.

@QueenDanceALot  You don't think LDO and Bob Mackie do theirs when they actually bring their original rendering/sketch with them?  Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

I'm sorry -- did I miss something, or did many of the people responding to this post? It was not a mistake on her part, or something she didn't know about. Why should they "notify the buyers" or why should she be embarrassed?

No you didn't miss anything but many others did.

Someone started a thread because they apparently missed the part where Lisa realized it could be worn either way.  The intent though was for the top to be worn the way it had been presented all day long.  It wasn't that LR didn't know how the top was supposed to be worn and it wasn't that it was presented and worn incorrectly all day long. 

But because a thread is started with incorrect information, everyone just runs with it and it's now a fact.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@jonbonwrote:

I'm sorry -- did I miss something, or did many of the people responding to this post? It was not a mistake on her part, or something she didn't know about. Why should they "notify the buyers" or why should she be embarrassed?

Someone started a thread because they apparently missed the part where Lisa realized it could be worn either way.  The intent though was for the top to be worn the way it had been presented all day long.  It wasn't that LR didn't know how the top was supposed to be worn and it wasn't that it was presented and worn incorrectly all day long. 

But because a thread is started with incorrect information, everyone just runs with it and it's now a fact.   

@Lipstickdiva..

Not "everyone."   Most of us know the correct information ... but just choose not to keep beating a dead horse.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@Lipstickdiva  It really seems not to matter. Since the top can obviously be worn front or back, those who purchased it can make that choice, right? These threads often run off course...

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@Lipstickdiva  It really seems not to matter. Since the top can obviously be worn front or back, those who purchased it can make that choice, right? These threads often run off course...

In the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter but a thread running off course is different IMO then a thread that is completely false from the get go being started and then many, many others taking the false information as fact and running with it.