Respected Contributor

This just underscores the fact that many celebrity "designers" only present the work of others. They haven't a clue.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1wrote:

@RealtyGal2  No.  It was worn backwards all day and then Lisa decided to reverse it and at almost the end of her segment, she found out it should be worn with the flaps in the front.  That is why she was so embarrassed and everyone was laughing.  

That is not what happened. If you watch the video of Lisa with Shawn at the end of the day, she says repeatedly that she is wearing it backwards when she has the chiffon piece in the front, and that she couldn't believe it took her so long to figure out that it could be worn that way. There is no way that, with all of the preparation and planning for a TSV (many months in advance), a "mistake" like what some people are claiming could have happened. The photos, the title of the garment, the advance emails, etc. would ALL have had to have been done incorrectly, and you don't think there's a buyer for the line who would have known how it was supposed to look and pointed it out if there were some sort of error?

Respected Contributor
I just don’t understand right-way/wrong-way it looks cute both ways. Quite obviously many liked the blouse and did buy it. It’s to each it’s own style. Happy Easter everyone 🐇🌷🐣🌹🐰🍫
Honored Contributor

So, ladies, do  you think we can assume she doesn't exactly 'design' these clothes?

If she designed the clothes, I would think/suggest she'd know the front from the back.

One thing about Susan Graver, at least she knows the front from the back.

I like many of her clothes.  Just a matter of who likes what.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon amazing how people latch on to a mistaken idea and become unable to divest themselves no matter how many times the corrected version is presenterd to them.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeautywrote:
Designer or not QVC has some nice clothes. I love watching and shopping! “Happy Easter” 🐰🐇🐣

@Naturesbeauty

this is the way i feel also. i dont care so much about the name as i do how it looks on me, how it wears, and the pricing.

behind EVERY piece of clothing is a designer......whether or not it is their name on the label or not. there are some very talented people around who just dont get the recognition that others do. maybe they will in the future and maybe they wont. everyone has to begin somewhere.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@skuggleswrote:

@jonbon amazing how people latch on to a mistaken idea and become unable to divest themselves no matter how many times the corrected version is presenterd to them.

Yes! I didn't purchase the top, so I really don't care one way or another for myself. But things like this just prove how rumors and false stories are spread -- both on these forums and elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

@skuggleswrote:

It absolutely amazes me.  SMH

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa, what happened?

[ Edited ]

@jonbonwrote:

@skuggleswrote:

Yes! I didn't purchase the top, so I really don't care one way or another for myself. But things like this just prove how rumors and false stories are spread -- both on these forums and elsewhere.

@jonbon  I saw the first presentation and all the way through.  She had no idea how to wear that until it finally dawned on her.  She wore it backward and then she either was told by the producers, someon else told her or she awoke to the realization that she was wearing it backward.  She has no idea what she is doing but making money.

Honored Contributor

Lisa changed clothes throughout the day.  I never saw her wearing it backwards, and surely she would notice that the models were wearing it differently than she was.  I saw her at midnight for the 1st presentation and she was wearing it correctly.  So, I would have to think she did it on purpose.