Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@Naturesbeauty.  Its very obvious Isaac never sees the clothes bearing his name until he shows up on the sofa to talk about them.  He sold his company and now just talks about and sells them.

He's still a designer, though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa, what happened?

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

@Naturesbeauty.  Its very obvious Isaac never sees the clothes bearing his name until he shows up on the sofa to talk about them.  He sold his company and now just talks about and sells them.

He is a designer.  But really I can't imagine him hunched over a board and designing for QVC!   For one thing, the clothes would be a lot more expensive then it is now.  In the beginning he had teams that puts the clothing together.  He probably looked it over and gave thumbs up or down.  Now he's just a rep for them.  It gives him extra money.  Truthfully I don't know if he is as popular as he was.  His better clothing line gets a lot of crticism.

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2  No.  It was worn backwards all day and then Lisa decided to reverse it and at almost the end of her segment, she found out it should be worn with the flaps in the front.  That is why she was so embarrassed and everyone was laughing.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@songbirdwrote:

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

He is a designer.  But really I can't imagine him hunched over a board and designing for QVC!   For one thing, the clothes would be a lot more expensive then it is now.  In the beginning he had teams that puts the clothing together.  He probably looked it over and gave thumbs up or down.  Now he's just a rep for them.  It gives him extra money.  Truthfully I don't know if he is as popular as he was.  His better clothing line gets a lot of crticism.

I can't really imagine ANY of the real designers designing for QVC.  I bet they all have someone else doing it.  They might advise, but I doubt they actually do the design.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa, what happened?

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@songbirdwrote:

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

I can't really imagine ANY of the real designers designing for QVC.  I bet they all have someone else doing it.  They might advise, but I doubt they actually do the design.

@QueenDanceALot  ...

With the exception of Louis Dell'Olio ... he repeatedly says he alone designs ALL of his clothing ... with no help from a "committee."  He  said recently that he had input from his wife, Jac, who died in December, on item A302542.  Watch the video.  I own it in the white ... it's fabulous!

Respected Contributor
Designer or not QVC has some nice clothes. I love watching and shopping! “Happy Easter” 🐰🐇🐣
Honored Contributor

@SoXwrote:

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@songbirdwrote:

@QueenDanceALotwrote:

@Kachina624wrote:

@QueenDanceALot  ...

With the exception of Louis Dell'Olio ... he repeatedly says he alone designs ALL of his clothing ... with no help from a "committee."  He  said recently that he had input from his wife, Jac, who died in December, on item A302542.  Watch the video.  I own it in the white ... it's fabulous!

@SoX

Good on Louis then!

I tried to watch the video for that jacket, but it won't play for some technical reason.  Boo!

Looks like a nice item!

Esteemed Contributor

@QueenDanceALot  ...

If you click on the picture under "Linea Blazers," rather than typing in the item number, the video will play.   I find that works on my computer, anyway.

Honored Contributor
@SoX, that is a beautiful coat.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SoXwrote:

@QueenDanceALot  ...

If you click on the picture under "Linea Blazers," rather than typing in the item number, the video will play.   I find that works on my computer, anyway.

@SoX

No luck doing that.  I can usually see videos, too.

Maybe I'll see the jacket eventually.  Right now, even if I wanted to order it I would be out of luck as neither color is available in my size.  Love that look, though.