Honored Contributor

I commented on another thread about the TSV.....even on the preview it was shown with  the flowey part of the shirt worn to the back...some one messed up.  Just goes to show she is not that involved in the 'design'.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa, what happened?

[ Edited ]

Guess Chaz was watching last nights TSV

Chaz Dean ~ I agree backwards.

It's more flattering. Sexier, shows

your decolletage and collar bones.

I like the movement when wearing

the layers in front.

Chaz Dean watching the TSV last night.

Watch video..

https://twitter.com/lisarinna?lang=en

They need to redo the whole day !

Respected Contributor

@StephaniMwrote:

LOL!  a because she is NOT the designer, she simply reps the clothing.  That op was worn backwards all day?  I didn’t like it anyway but like it even less with all that stuff in the front.  

I absolutely agree .. she is not the designer ... just puts her name on it .....

Esteemed Contributor

I've thought that about her in the past.  Many of her items she doesn't even know what the colors are called.  She's always asking the host.  She should try to be better prepared and I agree, I don't believe she sold a lot of them.  Anything I cannot stand is something that is difficult to figure out how to put on  hanger!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC should fix it.

Honored Contributor

That's a hoot, I wish I'd seen it.  But I saw the midnight presentation and I have similar top from Evine last summer and I was thinking that my Evine top had more float in the front and since Lisa's top had that deep back.....I actually wondered if I could wear it backwards instead....and then that thought left my mind....lol   I can definitely see how would work either way.  

Honored Contributor

Can't watch her, but, sorry I missed that presentation

Respected Contributor

I see she is described as the "designer" and does not even know how the product should be worn - that should tell us something.

Designer she is not and cannot be compared to real fashion designers such as Louis, Bob, etc., - who do know how their products should be worn and actually show us their design boards even know the colors!  Thank goodness we still have them on Q.

Personally I have seen enough of these so-called fashionistas who are just in it for the money  - just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Not sure why such a kerfuffle about wearing a top.

I've worn tops any way I please, no matter how they are "supposed" to be worn.  Hasn't everyone?  It just shows you're creative.

This goes way back to the days when we used to wear our cardigan sweaters buttoned up the back!  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

i did not purchase it and just checked out the video.

i actually like it a lot better the way lisa rinna was wearing it. it doesnt look "wrong" at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein